The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
But interested enough to use weasel words questioning the figures.

Weasel words hmmmmmm…….provide accurate proven figures and i may look, but you cant, so whats the point in providing drivel.
its only what you used to say about brexiteers providing data to back up their vote

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Weasel words hmmmmmm…….provide accurate proven figures and i may look, but you cant, so whats the point in providing drivel.
its only what you used to say about brexiteers providing data to back up their vote

Did I?

Proven evidence that I did?

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” Lewis Carroll.

jowwy

Did I?

Proven evidence that I did?

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” Lewis Carroll.

Provide evidence you didnt??? Who gives a toss anyway…..i know i dont.

icowden

Legendary Member
!!NEWSFLASH!!

In first world western countries with strict data laws and a democratic(ish) system, figures can be provided. Despotic religion based countries don't tend to provide data nor do they respond well to freedom of information requests. In fact for many countries such as Quatar, they aren't keen on the "freedom" concept.

So - nobody can provide you with exact figures due to the way in which incidents are concealed from other countries, medical records obfuscated and reporting controlled by the Government.

BUT!

What we can do is look at figures from countries which do have some level of human rights and keep track of what their nationals are doing. Hence it can be extrapolated from countries such as those mentioned in the Guardian article that many migrant workers died so that people can enjoy the footsieball.

jowwy

!!NEWSFLASH!!

In first world western countries with strict data laws and a democratic(ish) system, figures can be provided. Despotic religion based countries don't tend to provide data nor do they respond well to freedom of information requests. In fact for many countries such as Quatar, they aren't keen on the "freedom" concept.

So - nobody can provide you with exact figures due to the way in which incidents are concealed from other countries, medical records obfuscated and reporting controlled by the Government.

BUT!

What we can do is look at figures from countries which do have some level of human rights and keep track of what their nationals are doing. Hence it can be extrapolated from countries such as those mentioned in the Guardian article that many migrant workers died so that people can enjoy the footsieball.

Newsflash…….they dont store how they died or died doing what, so again data is very sparce. Its also total migrant deaths and not deaths due to the world cup. As stated within said guardian report.

anyone got the big old barrel scraper, looks like its needed again.

matticus

Guru
From the Beeb:
Louis van Gaal* says Dutch fans who are boycotting the World Cup over human rights concern are right to do so but hopes that if his side get to the final on 18 December they will at least watch the game on television.

A survey published in the Netherlands last week said only 14% were interested in following the tournament after years of negative publicity about Qatar.

Who?? I think he's their manager.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I doubt if the only people on here admitting to have visited Dubai were me and @jowwy you would have been so quick to apologise.

LOL Jowwy's a weirdo wherever he goes on holiday, and you're not really weird so much as just crass. @icowden seems a decent sort to me, but anyone's fair game if a Pork Station in the Middle East is one of their holiday requirements. Don't know why you're so touchy over a bit of bantz about people choosing shite places to go on holiday. You're right, tho, inasmuch as I don't ever intend to apologise to Jowwy about anything.

jowwy

LOL Jowwy's a weirdo wherever he goes on holiday, and you're not really weird so much as just crass. @icowden seems a decent sort to me, but anyone's fair game if a Pork Station in the Middle East is one of their holiday requirements. Don't know why you're so touchy over a bit of bantz about people choosing shite places to go on holiday. You're right, tho, inasmuch as I don't ever intend to apologise to Jowwy about anything.

Am i……better than being a single white female abroad, stalking everyone.

Top Bottom