The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
cocktails are available and buffets have a "pork" station.

Another Pork Market Trade Deal negotiated by Truss. She kept that quiet.

Attachments

• skynews-liz-truss-pork-markets_5874704.jpg
    skynews-liz-truss-pork-markets_5874704.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
D

Deleted member 28

LOL Jowwy's a weirdo wherever he goes on holiday, and you're not really weird so much as just crass. @icowden seems a decent sort to me, but anyone's fair game if a Pork Station in the Middle East is one of their holiday requirements. Don't know why you're so touchy over a bit of bantz about people choosing shite places to go on holiday. You're right, tho, inasmuch as I don't ever intend to apologise to Jowwy about anything.

Touchy no, just like to point out your double standards, I couldn't give a to*s where you wanna be lezzers think people should choose to go on holiday I would just like to see a little more consistentency.

mudsticks

Squire
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/nov/21/iran-world-cup-national-anthem-silent-protest-qatar

There was some suggestion that Qatari TV directors cut away from the line of Iranian footballers as they refused to sign the anthem. Schools had been closed to allow Iranians to watch the game on TV.

The match came as security forces were firing at protesters in the predominantly Kurdish cities of Piranshahr in the province of West Azerbaijan, and Javanrud, in Kermanshah. Photos showed bodies on the streets, with reports of dozens injured.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/nov/21/iran-world-cup-national-anthem-silent-protest-qatar

There was some suggestion that Qatari TV directors cut away from the line of Iranian footballers as they refused to sign the anthem. Schools had been closed to allow Iranians to watch the game on TV.

The match came as security forces were firing at protesters in the predominantly Kurdish cities of Piranshahr in the province of West Azerbaijan, and Javanrud, in Kermanshah. Photos showed bodies on the streets, with reports of dozens injured.

Yet it was clear to see on the BBC and im sure they are using the same Qatar Tv Directors

Congratulations on knowing a lot of weirdos, I guess.

I'm with @Rusty Nails he's not alone.
Have family that have lived and worked in both Doha (Oil) and Dubai (Construction).

I have made 2 business trips to Dubai - it's a dreadful place. To live there requires a moral and empathy by-pass.

God only knows why people go there for holidays....

jowwy

Have family that have lived and worked in both Doha (Oil) and Dubai (Construction).

I have made 2 business trips to Dubai - it's a dreadful place. To live there requires a moral and empathy by-pass.

God only knows why people go there for holidays....

and whats this got to do with football???

mudsticks

Squire

*God only knows why people go there for holidays....*

** To get away from people wearing stripey hats perhaps. ??

jowwy

Theres been many people on here an the main site complaining about the world cup being in Qatar and quite rightly so......

But why didn't you voice your opinions over the Tour of Qatar ( cycling) as this is a cycling forum and migrant workers were being used to build the road infrastructure for that to take place and presumably dyeing from the working conditions they were put under?? or is it because its football and most people including fab foodie ( who had posts removed on the main site for being political) just don't like it??

Top Bottom