The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

Footballer gets involved in education policy:

Wales v Iran (10:00 GMT)

Captain Gareth Bale has urged teachers in Wales to let children watch their World Cup match against Iran this morning.
Welsh Government has granted schools permission to cancel lessons so kids can watch today's match.
Bale says their participation at the tournament is a "historical moment" for the nation.

If I was a teacher, I'd let kids watch Wales play - Bale

In retrospect, the school children may have preferred double algebra to watching the game.

The Crofted Crest

They are welsh……they just play at oswestry old ground in shropshire just across the border.

Llanelli Fc are also professional.

Yep, their ground is in England and the registered office is in England. Not very Welsh.

And Andy beat me to it on Llanelli.

Perhaps I should ask chislenko on the mother ship about squad members, he's knowledgeable.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Yep, their ground is in England and the registered office is in England. Not very Welsh.

And Andy beat me to it on Llanelli.

Perhaps I should ask chislenko on the mother ship about squad members, he's knowledgeable.

Im sorry but i dont pretend to know much about the welsh premier league and never have…….it was formed long after i started watching football. Although i did play for a club that was once in the welsh premier league, but only in a pre-season friendly and not in the premier itself.

You see i was born in the mid 70s when the only football shown on tv was the english first division. Wales didnt have a football league to talk of then, only local non professional club leagues, which i did play in myself until late 2005, when i broke my leg and never recovered to play again.

Hopefully chislenko will be able to give you more details of the league, were as i cant im afraid.

But as for TNS they were formally Llansantfraidd town, until they merged with oswestry in the english league, but played out of the recreation ground in wales, until the owner threw his toys out the pram and moved that to Park Hall, oswestry. Bit like the owner of wimbledon did back in the day after they got relegated from the premier league…..although still based in england, they werent anywhere near wimbledon and then they renamed themselves.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I just went by the wikepedia profile of TNS, which states at the bottom that llanelli fc was also professional, but i couldnt arsed to check, as im not really that sad, to spend time fact checking other peoples posts……like i said, your obsessed with me

Here you go fella - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanelli_Town_A.F.C.

It's hardly fact checking, literally the first result on the internet.

Gotta say, I respect your commitment to being utterly ignorant about football.

Enjoyed the Netherlands v Ecuador. Anyone's group that now, other than Qatar. A fairly unwelcome record in their home tournament, although they did manage to get a goal.

jowwy

Here you go fella - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanelli_Town_A.F.C.

It's hardly fact checking, literally the first result on the internet.

Gotta say, I respect your commitment to being utterly ignorant about football.

Enjoyed the Netherlands v Ecuador. Anyone's group that now, other than Qatar. A fairly unwelcome record in their home tournament, although they did manage to get a goal.

I wasnt looking for llanelli fc, i was researching TNS…..as for being ignorant about football, farking grow up, i was playing the game when you was still in nappies and shitting yellow.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I wasnt looking for llanelli fc, i was researching TNS…..as for being ignorant about football, farking grow up, i was playing the game when you was still in nappies and shitting yellow.

Your powers of research are weak, old man. 5th paragraph. It's a much longer page than you have skimmed.

Salty seadog

Look, I've said it before, and I'll doubtless say it again 🙄
But if you are going to bother with spilling ink, insulting such thoroughly unpleasant fellows, can you at least not bring our magnificent lady-parts into it.??

There's plenty of blokeish bits that can be used for derogatory comparison if necessary.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding 👍🏼

He is still a C U N T. And I'm sure your furry front bottom thinks the same.

All sorts of genital regions have been used to describe jobby. All colloquially accurate and not to be missaproiated as offence towards anyone else.

Last edited:

Salty seadog

Living in your head rent free And you know it…:okay:

Not really old boy. :smooch:

jowwy

Your powers of research are weak, old man. 5th paragraph. It's a much longer page than you have skimmed.

Here we go again…….you really are a thick, arrogant, unemployed prick. I would say stick to sucking cock, but you have had that many partners, your obviously not very good at that either

Top Bottom