The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Here we go again…….you really are a thick, arrogant, unemployed prick. I would say stick to sucking cock, but you have had that many partners, your obviously not very good at that either

Wow. Just wow.

England are unchanged. Chris Sutton has predicted an England victory. Bold.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
We should meet up. :smooch:

I would rather rap my bollocks with stingy nettles and sing the Russian national anthem, than ever meet with someone like you.

jowwy

USA the better side so far….

jowwy

This thread is unreadable if you're ignoring Jowwy. It's like being in a room where everyone is on the phone to someone else and you're getting half the conversations of five different people.

I cant help it, if so many people want to interact with me….and the usual old duffers like you, have me on ignore.

mudsticks

Squire
This thread is unreadable if you're ignoring Jowwy. It's like being in a room where everyone is on the phone to someone else and you're getting half the conversations of five different people.
Yebbut doesn't it give it the whole
'being down the pub with a bunch of p*ssed up blokes, shouting random insults about football' authentic vibe.??

I mean, I'm usually out of there pdq if that kind of thing is going down, but some folks really seem to relish it.. 🤔

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
A lot of that was England trying to play thoughtful football (not their natural game) against a very well organised USA. Only Grealish managed to make England a possible winner but the draw seems right to me.

Top Bottom