The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

jowwy

Did your mum not hug you enough when you were a wee boy or something?

Obviously your father hugged you too much, now go suck shep off, you would both enjoy that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Obviously your father hugged you too much, now go suck sheps cock….you would both enjoy that.

Seriously? The father line is a new low, even for you.

I may be being presumptuous, but I believe shep is heterosexual, so I doubt very much that he would.

In a vain attempt to bring this back to politics and football, I read about Mudryk posting him using a racist term on Tik Tok:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64467160

It's interesting, to me at least, that an apology seems to have been enough for him. Yet a Killie player was banned for 10 matches for using sectarian language, while the Irish women's team got a pathetic fine from UEFA for sectarian chanting.

There never seems to be any consistency in these matters, and until there is I don't see how players will understand there are consequences for their language/actions.

jowwy

Seriously? The father line is a new low, even for you.

I may be being presumptuous, but I believe shep is heterosexual, so I doubt very much that he would.

In a vain attempt to bring this back to politics and football, I read about Mudryk posting him using a racist term on Tik Tok:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64467160

It's interesting, to me at least, that an apology seems to have been enough for him. Yet a Killie player was banned for 10 matches for using sectarian language, while the Irish women's team got a pathetic fine from UEFA for sectarian chanting.

There never seems to be any consistency in these matters, and until there is I don't see how players will understand there are consequences for their language/actions.

So you can make comments about my mother, but i cant about your father…… cry me a river, prick

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So you can make comments about my mother, but i cant about your father…… cry me a river, prick

There's a world of difference between what I wrote and what you did.

Do you have anything to actually contribute to the thread about politics and football, or are you just going to carry on being an utter clownshoe?

jowwy

There's a world of difference between what I wrote and what you did.

Do you have anything to actually contribute to the thread about politics and football, or are you just going to carry on being an utter clownshoe?

You made comments about my mother, i made comments about your father……. If you didnt want retaliation, dont farking start the comments in the first place.

are you going to make comments or are you just here to try and wind me up, because quite frankly your doing shoot at both….

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You made comments about my mother, i made comments about your father……. If you didnt want retaliation, dont farking start the comments in the first place.

are you going to make comments or are you just here to try and wind me up, because quite frankly your doing shoot at both….

See post #725...

jowwy

Righto. Go on then, let's have something you have formed an opinion about, around politics in football.

I dont answer questions on demand, i make posts when i want to, not when others want me too……

Top Bottom