The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Weird how people conflate patriotism with loyalty to unelected monarch, though, nevertheless.

I find it weird why people like you give a sh*t and spend so much time worrying about the Royal family as you do, I love it when there's a big 'event' taking place knowing all you haters are there getting all gamony over it.

multitool

Shaman
19-05-00-images.jpg

Ian H

Guru
I find it weird why people like you give a sh*t and spend so much time worrying about the Royal family as you do, I love it when there's a big 'event' taking place knowing all you haters are there getting all gamony over it.

Do you only 'love' things because you imagine others hate them? Football? Your family?

D

Deleted member 28

Do you only 'love' things because you imagine others hate them? Football? Your family?

No more than some people seem to 'love ' hating the Tories, the Police, Right Wingers, the Royals.

F*ckin 'ell the list is endless with you lot and the more you whine the more I 'love ' it.

bobzmyunkle

Ah yes. My "world". Public school and work from home in IT wasn't it?
You work?

mudsticks

Squire
Much Frothing is a bucolic little place populated by purple-faced retired colonels with shotguns and cirrhosis, and their wives who spend their time sewing, cooking, and shredding their neighbours' reputations over garden fences.

Next parish over from Stiffnecked in the Marsh, isn't it.??

One of the great joys of being self employed is that I can have days off when others are working.

And work when the rest of the world is out and about en masse - apparently the roads are rammed 'out there'

I only found last week precisely when Easter was 🥸

Top Bottom