The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

The irony is somebody using the word irony when they don't know what it means.

D

Deleted member 28

Pot, kettle and black then.

You lot must be permanently glowing with the amount of complaining you do about the Monarchy yet accuse other people of getting irate.

D

Deleted member 28

Are we in the same conversation?

You tell me, in general do people on here like/agree with/think there should be etc a Monarchy?

Do people on here generally slag them off, dislike them and attempt to ridicule supporters of them?

This entire thread is dedicated to slating the Monarchy.

What don't you understand?

spen666

So after weeks of speculation, Harry is coming to the coronation but Megan is staying away.
It doesn’t surprise me, we’ve all ducked out of family events we don’t much fancy.
But she’s rapidly lost any good will from the general population. And the excuse of looking after the children seems a bit weak.

I'd speculate ( with no factual basis and no inside knowledge) that the reason for the delay in responding to the invite ( responses due by 3 april. Response provided 12 April) was down to M refusing to go and trying to persuade H not to go either. Or alternatively down to H wanting to go and trying to persuade M to go as well.

Effectively I am saying M&H possibly had differing views on this

multitool

You tell me, in general do people on here like/agree with/think there should be etc a Monarchy?

Do people on here generally slag them off, dislike them and attempt to ridicule supporters of them?

This entire thread is dedicated to slating the Monarchy.

What don't you understand?

<Weird forum guy posts on thread about the monarchy to complain that people are posting about the monarchy>

D

Deleted member 28

<Weird forum guy posts on thread about the monarchy to complain that people are posting about the monarchy>

Why is it weird, because I have a different opinion to you?

Would it be weird if I was agreeing with you?

What do you think happens when people 'talk ' face to face and have different opinions, do you think them weird or do you avoid that sort of behaviour in favour of these sorts of echo chambers?

Top Bottom