The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Are we on different sitcoms? I was doing spaced.

I don't think it came from Spaced but it was a running joke in SOTD with it resolving in the pub with the gun.

View: https://youtu.be/GrzbLvhydBE

Edit: Spoiler, obv...

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
As a bass player, I've suddenly had a change of heart about this coronation thing.

nc_ohc=o2phnkm6DwgAX8aXdZR&_nc_ht=scontent.fgla3-1.png

Beebo

Veteran
So after weeks of speculation, Harry is coming to the coronation but Megan is staying away.
It doesn’t surprise me, we’ve all ducked out of family events we don’t much fancy.
But she’s rapidly lost any good will from the general population. And the excuse of looking after the children seems a bit weak.

Julia9054

Regular
So after weeks of speculation, Harry is coming to the coronation but Megan is staying away.
It doesn’t surprise me, we’ve all ducked out of family events we don’t much fancy.
But she’s rapidly lost any good will from the general population. And the excuse of looking after the children seems a bit weak.

Let's face it, a certain sector of the population would be frothing at the mouth if she rocked up and frothing at the mouth if she didn't.

multitool

Shaman
Let's face it, a certain sector of the population would be frothing at the mouth if she rocked up and frothing at the mouth if she didn't.

It's a racism/misogyny/nativist combo.

Heady brew, that one.

D

Deleted member 28

You people have me in bits, this entire forum is dedicated to moaning, whining and getting hot and bothered about the Tories, the Police and the Monarchy.

Irony at its finest, love it!

D

Deleted member 28

And the rest are frothing at the mouth (including you lot on here) due to the fact its taking place at all!

Top Bottom