The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Oh - don't spoil it. I'm enjoying spectating even if it is off topic...

There is a Topic? ;)

multitool

I don't expect you to understand this, but using what you described as a misogynistic trope dose not make me a misogynist.

I used the phrase 'c'est la vie' in the same post.

Does that make me French?

Using misogynistic language with intent makes you a misogynist, yes, regardless of whether you realised or considered it to be. Speaking a foreign language does not make you foreign. I'm a polyglot (look it up) If I voiced racist views in French, Italian, German or whatever, it would make me a racist, but it wouldn't make me have multiple nationalities.

Even by your standards this is a cretinous argument to make. Perhaps I need to explain the difference between language and meaning to you. It wouldn't be an easy task given how thick you are.

Looking up my posts from before you joined is creepy and weird, no matter how much you lie and deceive to say otherwise.

Which part of my statement is a lie or a deception? That it took 5 seconds and 5 clicks? Try it yourself.

Nothing creepy about it. Just wanted to see if you were as pompous, thin-skinned, aggressive and dim during your previous stint here as you are now. And lo...you were.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

It's all hot air, Shep. Have you not realised that yet?

The clue is that he boasts about how much he knows, but he never actually tells you what he knows.

Ah well, I couldn't really care less to be honest.

It's like me going on about telecom installations, I would imagine I know a bit more about them than the average bod but so what?

multitool

It's like me going on about telecom installations, I would imagine I know a bit more about them than the average bod but so what?

I'm sure you do. And my sneaking suspicion is that I'd be quite interested, and moderately impressed with what you do, as long as you didn't wänk on about it too much. After all, it is quite an unusual job.

But this isn't a discussion about telecoms towers, and you aren't presenting yourself as having special expertise in the discussion at hand, whereas dîckboy is, without ever backing it up.

That's the difference.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Ah well, I couldn't really care less to be honest.

Bit like me and Gracie Jiu Jitsu then?

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Have you always been this good newfhouse, or have you recently started training with Dr Ferrari?

facepalm-annoyed.gif

Pale Rider

Veteran
Mmm, I doubt stupid gifs are very attractive to women looking for adult conversation, so that's a fail.

Endless and numerous political (yawn) threads slagging off (yawn) the government (yawn), that's positively off putting to many women so we have a content problem.

Anyone who posts against the fixed forum view is ganged up on and attacked - hardly like to appeal to a woman looking for a non-confrontational discussion, so we have a culture problem.

Everyone is drawn from CC (I think) which in itself is a male dominated forum, so we have a marketing problem.

Overall, I'm surprised there are any women at all - despite my efforts to post threads about proper news stories, and show you can have an alternative view on here.

Top Bottom