The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
That isn't evidence for Bromp's claim. Thus exposing your trademark stupidity.

And we all know why.

Interesting choice of word, credibility.

I don't find you credible, which is why I'm asking for you to offer up your credentials. That you won't just begs more questions.

You have decided on a tactic to cast me as behaving irrationally.

In the context of discussions on a forum where you are claiming expertise, and then failing to provide evidence of it (especially in the face of your incessant shítposting) it is entirely rational.

Obviously you are also keen to escape the absolute hiding you got mere days ago with your nasty misogynistic abuse of Claud.

Are you really so thick as to think it was a literal request for their addresses and not a rhetorical device with an implicit direct challenge for them to demonstrate the kindness of which they were accusing me of lacking? Some genius writer you are :laugh:

LOL. Call the police, dimwit.

Let us not forget that your and my involvement on this thread started with you claiming that the monarchy has a value, but when challenged could not enunciate those values.

Subjecting what you choose to post publically to scrutiny is not "stalking", you mendacious twit.

Well, your behaviour is hardly rational, is it?

Another pile of lies and unsubstantiated allegations which I cannot be bothered to go through.

You are a sad, pathetic, keyboard warrior stalker.

It really is time now for you to fark off.

multitool

Careful. This constant personal abuse is starting to sound more than a little unhinged.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Excellent.

You are losing it.

But why are you stalking and abusing me, you weirdo.

Do you know, I think you might be genuinely nasty.

That's high praise, I've had any number of sad, frightened, keyboard warriors have a pop at me over the years.

Are you hen-pecked in the house?

That would also explain all this Rambo stuff with the council bloke.

No one listens to you, you are a person of no account to everyone but yourself.

That is sad, but you will have to learn to live with it.

That's high praise, I've had any number of sad, frightened, keyboard warriors have a pop at me over the years.

That is sad, but you will have to learn to live with it.

Please leave it; it's not worth the effort.

multitool

Yet more personal abuse and constant stalking.

What is it with you?

Please leave it; it's not worth the effort.

He likes the attention. He can't get positive attention, so he takes what he can have.

But he's rattled, which is good.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Excellent.

You are losing it.

But he's rattled, which is good.

Not at all, but it is weird and nasty to be so obsessed with attacking one poster.

What do you hope to achieve?

You are attacking a made-up name on the internet, which is odd in itself.

Do you think I'm going to cancel the account, or that Pale Rider will draw his six gun and shoot himself.

You will not and cannot win, do you even understand that?

multitool

Not at all, but it is weird and nasty to be so obsessed with attacking one poster.

What do you hope to achieve?

I'm hoping you'll back up your claims. But as I said earlier, the reason you won't is that you can't.

Shame you are sinking to personal abuse and pathetic claims of harrasment though.

You are attacking a made-up name on the internet, which is odd in itself.

No, I'm asking somebody making claims to support them with evidence. Nothing unusual about that.

What is weird is your frankly mental pivoting and abuse when what you post gets some scrutiny.

Do you think I'm going to cancel the account, or that Pale Rider will draw his six gun and shoot himself.

You will not and cannot win, do you even understand that?

I think you might be confusing yourself with your avatar, bigboy.

Normally you are to be found on here trying (and failing) to bully women.

Pale Rider

Veteran
to bully women.

You t*sser, there are hardly any women on here to bully.

Claud tries it on with me and gets a dose back, now and again.

As ever, very sharp at giving it out, but can't take it.

Still, I'm sure these mythical women will be grateful to have a man of your calibre in their corner.

Assuming they like having a weirdo stalker supporting them.

Scrutiny?

Do me a favour, you couldn't scrutinise a Garibaldi in a tea break.

multitool

You t*sser, there are hardly any women on here to bully.

Claud tries it on with me and gets a dose back, now and again.

As ever, very sharp at giving it out, but can't take it.

Still, I'm sure these mythical women will be grateful to have a man of your calibre in their corner.

Assuming they like having a weirdo stalker supporting them.

Scrutiny?

Do me a favour, you couldn't scrutinise a Garibaldi in a tea break.

More personal abuse and unfounded allegation.

Why are you stalking me?

Pale Rider

Veteran
More personal abuse and unfounded allegation.

Why are you stalking me?

Your in-depth stalkerish knowledge of my posts - including those made before you joined - ought to tell you I reserve the right to reply to any stick I receive.

I mean, looking up posts from years ago, that really is creepy, weird, and stalkerish.

multitool

I mean, looking up posts from years ago, that really is creepy, weird, and ststalkerish.

Nope. It's just to demonstrate that your constant attacks on others, followed by playing the victim is how you've always behaved. And it fewer than 5 clicks and 5 seconds.

I see your latest target is winjim.

Might be more of a challenge for you given that your normal misogyny won't work.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Might be more of a challenge for you given that your normal misogyny won't work.

You seem terribly vexed about it, and it hit the spot with Claud as well, so 'won't work' is wide of the mark.

I don't expect you to understand this, but using what you described as a misogynistic trope dose not make me a misogynist.

I used the phrase 'c'est la vie' in the same post.

Does that make me French?

Looking up my posts from before you joined is creepy and weird, no matter how much you lie and deceive to say otherwise.

Top Bottom