the UK is being laughed at

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Indeed. Why else do you think I am learning the bagpipes, other than to increase my chances of being allowed to immigrate to Scotland when the time comes?

But Scotland (and other celtic peoples) is a small minority largely irrelevant in Brexit/Johnson terms compared to the depressing English majority, which is kind of the point....
The more people with your attitude that piss off the better in my opinion, leaving folk who like living with 'what they voted for ' to suffer. 👍

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
The more people with your attitude that piss off the better in my opinion, leaving folk who like living with 'what they voted for ' to suffer. 👍
In the highly unlikely event Westminster ever allows Scotland the opportunity to choose to leave the Union, you're going to sh!t yourself when you find out what we'll be taking with us.

Westminster's already sh!tting itself over it - which is why I'm absolutely confident they'd reverse devolution and dissolve the Scottish Parliament before they'd allow another referendum.

Be careful what you wish for.

FAFNpB0XIAEHNJ3.jpeg

Leaving the EU because 350,000 a week was too expensive is fine but us 'subsidy junkies' are forced to stay because...........? :scratch:

Maybe the above infographic is the reason why.

D

Deleted member 28

In the highly unlikely event Westminster ever allows Scotland the opportunity to choose to leave the Union, you're going to sh!t yourself when you find out what we'll be taking with us.

Westminster's already sh!tting itself over it - which is why I'm absolutely confident they'd reverse devolution and dissolve the Scottish Parliament before they'd allow another referendum.
Like last time you lot had your chance?

Go for it Ed.

D

Deleted member 28

I don't get you Shep. You cry like a whiney little baby when you get challenged about your use of words in some of your posts, yet you freely tell people to "piss off" without any sense of irony.

D

Deleted member 28

I don't get you Shep. You cry like a whiney little baby when you get challenged about your use of words in some of your posts, yet you freely tell people to "piss off" without any sense of irony.
Whiney little baby?

Do you honestly believe I give a f**k about anything you sad fu*ckers have to say, Wolves knocked out the cup, England lost to the sweaties in the Rugby and I've spent £200 for the privilege!

What a day!

D

Deleted member 28

I don't really think I'm the one who gets upset about the use of certain words is it, you were the person going off on one about the term half cast.

Not so long ago the US was made fun off in large parts of the world, maybe it's because of the blond hairs, maybe it's because it distracts attention to something. Maybe it's not so bad to not be in a now 26 countries alliance that couldn't even collectively manage an pandemic, i mean if you are together but do everything separate what's the point other than pretending to form a block... If Russia really wants to invade Ukraine they will do so, the EU is not gonna stop them because they argue to much about what country (sorry member state) should shoot first, the US might fire a few rockets until some republicans unearth Bidens shady son's dealing once again.. most of the world will be angry at Russia do some sanctions for good measure but that's about all.
The same applies to china except for the fact that sanctions will hurt the rest of the world more then it hurts them, hence Trump's attempts top make India more of a production hub then China.

Now we can blame Brexit uk, we can blame the EU or the Us but the groundwork of this is done long before that, we (the world) shouldn't have allowed dictatorships like China to become so powerful. That's the issue.

Top Bottom