the UK is being laughed at

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whiney little baby?

Do you honestly believe I give a f**k about anything you sad fu*ckers have to say, Wolves knocked out the cup, England lost to the sweaties in the Rugby and I've spent £200 for the privilege!

What a day!
22D8D7CE-D8B5-43E1-886D-BAD8C38E72FF.png

Yes! What a day! :becool::bravo::cheers::hyper::dance::wahhey:

I don't really think I'm the one who gets upset about the use of certain words is it, you were the person going off on one about the term half cast.
I never said you get upset about the use of certain words, I said you get upset when challenged about your continued use of them which continues to be evident in this thread.

D

Deleted member 28

I never said you get upset about the use of certain words, I said you get upset when challenged about your continued use of them which continues to be evident in this thread.
If you say so.😴

Last edited by a moderator:

mudsticks

Squire
Whiney little baby?

Do you honestly believe I give a f**k about anything you sad fu*ckers have to say, Wolves knocked out the cup, England lost to the sweaties in the Rugby and I've spent £200 for the privilege!

What a day!

It doesn't upset me though does it? You do understand people are allowed a different opinion to you and therefore want to present that opinion to you?

So why would anyone be interested in your opinions.?

If you giveth not a feck about anyone elses ?

That wouldn't make any sense.

What kind of saddo hangs out in a discussion forum about politics and current affairs, if they have no real interest in discussing those things.?

Beyond opining that anything you don't agree with, is a load of rubbish, you seem to have nothing with which to back those 'opinions' up .

Being here would seem to be a even worse waste of time and energy than that £200 you've apparently just spaffed up the wall, on watching the ball games.

Oh well, I guess it's important to have all the 'voices' here right?

Even the ignorant ones.🙄

D

Deleted member 28

So why would anyone be interested in your opinions.?

What kind of saddo hangs out in a discussion forum about politics and current affairs.

Even the ignorant ones.🙄
Probably as much as people are in yours?

The kind of saddo who can't believe people like you actually exist and are so far up your own arses that you think you're in a majority.

As I've said before I attempt to address the balance.

icowden

Legendary Member
I think you probably mean "redress".

That aside, surely the point of discussing on a forum is to look at other people's views, understand them and use them as a measuring stick against your own, to see if there is learning there. Or to prompt you to research things that you might not otherwise have researched.

No?

Just me then?

Further - if you disagree with someone, then you have to provide your own research to back that up. Otherwise we might as well all be standing round going 'nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah" and blowing raspberries.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

That aside, surely the point of discussing on a forum is to look at other people's views, understand them and use them as a measuring stick against your own, to see if there is learning there. Or to prompt you to research things that you might not otherwise have researched.

No?

Just me then?

Further - if you disagree with someone, then you have to provide your own research to back that up. Otherwise we might as well all be standing round going 'nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah" and blowing raspberries.

Yes, it would be nice.

D

Deleted member 28

No?

Just me then?

Redress, many thanks.

As for disagreeing, if I don't hold the same view's as other people even after having looked at them what next?

Just go away and leave you little lot to slap each other on the back for being such great citizens and let you think you're taking over the World?

Where's the fun in that?

mudsticks

Squire
Probably as much as people are in yours?

The kind of saddo who can't believe people like you actually exist and are so far up your own arses that you think you're in a majority.

Who said anything about thinking we're in the majority.?

None of us are unaware that there are plenty of people who share your views.

But if you're putting them forward in order to 'address (sic) 'the balance' on a discussion forum, then they need backing up by something a bit more substantial than "nyah nyah cos I say so"

Who can't believe 'people like me' exist ??

There's plenty of us too, I'm afraid.

Maybe that fact, is educational for some folks..

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
Redress, many thanks.

As for disagreeing, if I don't hold the same view's as other people even after having looked at them what next?

Just go away and leave you little lot to slap each other on the back for being such great citizens and let you think you're taking over the World?

Where's the fun in that?

You could try saying why.you don't agree, what your thinking is on the issue.

There doesn't seem that much 'fun' in just repeatedly saying you don't agree, with no explanation of how you've 'considered' the issue.

Otherwise it could come across as just knee jerk reaction.

I don't think anyone here imagines they're 'taking over the world' - whatever gave you that idea .??

Top Bottom