Therese Coughy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The RPI is nearly 13%, the higher of the two rates. Now do you think that the union is asking for 5% over the higher or lower of the two inflation rates?

What i think, is your talking shoot……and the union is starting from a good level to negotiate, but you tory farktards dont like it, as you think everyone should earn a pittance and be happy we got jobs.

D

Deleted member 28

What i think, is your talking shoot……and the union is starting from a good level to negotiate, but you tory farktards dont like it, as you think everyone should earn a pittance and be happy we got jobs.

You haven’t even got a job.

You have to pick your battles carefully in my opinion or else all that happens is people lose money and possibly their jobs.

BT for example are striking because a £1500 pay rise was deemed inadequate, an average of 5%, which given the rate of inflation is admittedly a 'real term' pay cut.

The problem is that no one gives a f*ck that they're on strike and most people wouldn't even know so what does the union hope to achieve?

Most have heard and some have been affected by the rail and postal strikes but again not to an extent the unions were hoping, they're pis*ing in the wind whilst the workers are losing money.

jowwy

You haven’t even got a job.

You have to pick your battles carefully in my opinion or else all that happens is people lose money and possibly their jobs.

BT for example are striking because a £1500 pay rise was deemed inadequate, an average of 5%, which given the rate of inflation is admittedly a 'real term' pay cut.

The problem is that no one gives a f*ck that they're on strike and most people wouldn't even know so what does the union hope to achieve?

Most have heard and some have been affected by the rail and postal strikes but again not to an extent the unions were hoping, they're pis*ing in the wind whilst the workers are losing money.

I havent got a job…….coming from a west midlands w*nk bank, thats really funny. keep climbing those poles fella, they might help your bollocks drop one day.

jowwy

At least mine work and I have a family, mind you it's probably for the best your bloodline will end when you die.

Mine work fine and dandy fella……i had a child many years ago, whos now 30yrs old, so bloodline is good too.

For a West brom fan, you aint half as thick as shoot tbh……its a good job you have at least one pole between your legs, even though its only the one your climbing.

D

Deleted member 28

Mine work fine and dandy fella……i had a child many years ago, whos now 30yrs old, so bloodline is good too.

For a West brom fan, you aint half as thick as shoot tbh……its a good job you have at least one pole between your legs, even though its only the one your climbing.

You have a kid, the poor basta*d!

All Sandwell Town fans are thick I agree.

When's benefit day for you, might be able to make some more pallet furniture for your 'garden '.

jowwy

You have a kid, the poor basta*d!

All Sandwell Town fans are thick I agree.

When's benefit day for you, might be able to make some more pallet furniture for your 'garden '.

You keep on making these comments on benefits fella…..you aint got a farking clue, like a typical tory sympathiser. Thick as shoot, twice as ugly. Go get a real life and stop shagging timber poles

D

Deleted member 28

You keep on making these comments on benefits fella…..you aint got a farking clue, like a typical tory sympathiser. Thick as shoot, twice as ugly. Go get a real life and stop shagging timber poles

Your spelling and grammar are improving I'll grant you that much, mind you the kids are off school so you've probably got a neighbours six yr old to help you out.

Slight diversion here but didn't you go off on one at me because you said that you couldn't have kids due to cancer? You banged on about it for quite a while.

Please don't tell me you lied about that?

jowwy

Slight diversion here but didn't you go off on one at me because you said that you couldn't have kids due to cancer? You banged on about it for quite a while.

Please don't tell me you lied about that?

We cant have kids, your correct…..but i never said it was me that couldnt.

jowwy

Your spelling and grammar are improving I'll grant you that much, mind you the kids are off school so you've probably got a neighbours six yr old to help you out.

Hahahhaa……You west brom supporting, tory voting, pole climbing retard. Just shows you know fark all and just a farking yam yam clown. Now fark off

jowwy

View attachment 2404

View attachment 2403

Yes you did. Stop fibbing. So you either have a 30yo or you don't.

From your post earlier -

its a long story and not for this place ....yes i had a child at 16, which was a few partners ago........me and my current partner who i have been with for 18yrs, cant have children, but not due to me, but her cancer and having her ovaries removed many years ago.

So yes, my bloodline and bo jangles are very good thanks.

Last edited:
its a long story and not for this place ....yes i had a child at 16, which was a few partners ago........me and my current partner who i have been with for 18yrs, cant have children, but not due to me, but her cancer and having her ovaries removed many years ago.

So yes, my bloodline and bo jangles are very good thanks

Fair do's.

Apologies and no need to go into details. Post removed.

D

Deleted member 28

Hahahhaa……You west brom supporting, tory voting, pole climbing retard. Just shows you know fark all and just a farking yam yam clown. Now fark off

This just about sums your awareness of things up, West Brom folk are not Yam Yams, Wolverhampton people are.

I suppose you could have someone who comes from Wolverhampton supporting the baggies and they would indeed be a 'West brom supporting yam yam' but unlike you I can afford a season ticket to watch the club I support from the town I live in.

Have to admit it's a hard watch at the moment but that's another story.

I see the 6 yr old has gone to bed and 85 is back on the keyboard.

Top Bottom