Therese Coughy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Or, alternatively, the union could say 'realistically we are going to have to settle for 6% over 2 years, so let's just go with that shall we?' Instead they are advising their members to lose cash money every day they are on strike, a strike they know will not achieve the stated aim.

If you don't believe me, watch Keir Starmers answer to the question about nurses pay. He is not going to be anywhere near paying either.

Blah, blah, blah, blah……your talking absolute shite as usual.

Another tory ars*hole.

D

Deleted member 28

Blah, blah, blah, blah……your talking absolute shite as usual.

Far too much reasoned information for you to take in?

Why not attempt a normal response rather than your usual " you're talking sh*t, farkin, blah, blah "

Have you got the mental capacity to put forward an informed opinion on anything?

jowwy

Far too much reasoned information for you to take in?

Why not attempt a normal response rather than your usual " you're talking sh*t, farkin, blah, blah "

Have you got the mental capacity to put forward an informed opinion on anything?

Says the misogynist….and the original naca insult champion. Pot, kettle, black springs to mind.

Now fark of you yam yam inbred

Mr Celine

Or, alternatively, the union could say 'realistically we are going to have to settle for 6% over 2 years, so let's just go with that shall we?'
Just out of interest have you ever bought a car?

jowwy

Do you have any idea about the job market or the creative sector these days?

No.

Scumbag now is it? Lovely. But you'd never resort to insulting language, would you?

Typical excuses from a dole blagger……no jobs for me in my sector, lazy farktard

mudsticks

Squire
Coffey is going to the COP.
That doesn't exactly inspire me with great hope, but Sunak should be there too.

Without swift action now all the domestic stuff will be pretty much irrelevant in a couple of decades.

Reactions: C R

Salty seadog

Coffey is going to the COP.
That doesn't exactly inspire me with great hope, but Sunak should be there too.

Without swift action now all the domestic stuff will be pretty much irrelevant in a couple of decades.

She has no interest in her brief, or her last couple of briefs. I think she's just a disrupter.

Top Bottom