Therese Coughy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
This just about sums your awareness of things up, West Brom folk are not Yam Yams, Wolverhampton people are.

I suppose you could have someone who comes from Wolverhampton supporting the baggies and they would indeed be a 'West brom supporting yam yam'1. but unlike you I can afford a season ticket to watch the club I support from the town I live in.

Have to admit it's a hard watch at the moment but that's another story.

I see the 6 yr old has gone to bed and 85 is back on the keyboard.

1. There is no professional football club were i come from and if there was, i would probably support them. But if it was wolverhampton i wouldn't bother......i think i would go and support villa, west brom, birmingham , before i support that crock of shoot.

2. As for affording a season ticket, when its only 50 bucks a season, there's no surprise that wolves fans can afford them, especially when your stadium only holds what 32k......

If thats all you got i would give up and carry on climbing those poles, because it does seem that's the only thing you might actually be good at.

Now go on, before mummy finds you and wipes the porridge off your face, you dribbling farktard

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
What i think, is your talking shoot……and the union is starting from a good level to negotiate, but you tory farktards dont like it, as you think everyone should earn a pittance and be happy we got jobs.
You didn't know there were two measures did you?

jowwy

So why didn't you say that 'the lower measure is at 10%, so they must be using the higher measure'?

Because most companies and the news, use the lower measure when quoting for pay rises. So i used that figure, as its more widely known.

But i still havent seen anywhere, where the union is asking for 18% pay rises, not even in the news. So maybe you cam enlighten us on where this is being reported??

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Because most companies and the news, use the lower measure when quoting for pay rises. So i used that figure, as its more widely known.

But i still havent seen anywhere, where the union is asking for 18% pay rises, not even in the news. So maybe you cam enlighten us on where this is being reported??
The RCN release on the strike ballot came out at the beginning of August (9th to be exact), it said this......

"The ballot has been called by members in response to the latest NHS pay award. We had asked for a fully funded pay rise of 5% above inflation, which is currently 11.8%, to combat years of wage stagnation and the cost-of-living crisis."

The rate referred to is the RPI for year to June 2022, we know this because the CPI has never been that high (RPI* inflation was 12.3% in July 2022 (Index: 343.2), up from 11.8% in the year to June.).

The current RPI is around 13% (12.8% I think). 13% + 5%= 18%.

There, that wasn't too difficult now was it?

jowwy

The RCN release on the strike ballot came out at the beginning of August (9th to be exact), it said this......

"The ballot has been called by members in response to the latest NHS pay award. We had asked for a fully funded pay rise of 5% above inflation, which is currently 11.8%, to combat years of wage stagnation and the cost-of-living crisis."

The rate referred to is the RPI for year to June 2022, we know this because the CPI has never been that high (RPI* inflation was 12.3% in July 2022 (Index: 343.2), up from 11.8% in the year to June.).

The current RPI is around 13% (12.8% I think). 13% + 5%= 18%.

There, that wasn't too difficult now was it?

So that's the starting point for negotiations then, they will negotiate down from that position, as with all pay negotiations.

Not that difficult to understand is it??

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You keep on making these comments on benefits fella…..you aint got a farking clue, like a typical tory sympathiser. Thick as shoot, twice as ugly. Go get a real life and stop shagging timber poles

Universal Credit.

jowwy

Universal Credit.

That's your bag not mine....never claimed it and never needed it

D

Deleted member 28

1. There is no professional football club were i come from and if there was, i would probably support them. But if it was wolverhampton i wouldn't bother......i think i would go and support villa, west brom, birmingham , before i support that crock of shoot.

2. As for affording a season ticket, when its only 50 bucks a season, there's no surprise that wolves fans can afford them, especially when your stadium only holds what 32k......

If thats all you got i would give up and carry on climbing those poles, because it does seem that's the only thing you might actually be good at.

Now go on, before mummy finds you and wipes the porridge off your face, you dribbling farktard

You just haven't got a clue have you?

" I would go and support Villa, West Brom or Birmingham " real fans don't ' choose ' who to support only plastics like you do that.

It's like speaking to someone in a special school or one of those Indian scam call centres that have a list of English insults that they recite when they're found out.

I enjoy our little exchanges as it reminds me that no matter how bad things seem there are people so low down in the gene pool there will always be hope for others.

jowwy

You just haven't got a clue have you?

" I would go and support Villa, West Brom or Birmingham " real fans don't ' choose ' who to support only plastics like you do that.

It's like speaking to someone in a special school or one of those Indian scam call centres that have a list of English insults that they recite when they're found out.

I enjoy our little exchanges as it reminds me that no matter how bad things seem there are people so low down in the gene pool there will always be hope for others.

You really are a class idiot arent, only got one brain cell, which is why you can only climb poles for a living. I bet your teachers loved picking on you as a kid……shep, thick table

The reason they send people like you up the poles, is because it wouldnt matter if you fell and landed on your head. No brain cells to damage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

You really are a class idiot arent, only got one brain cell, which is why you can only climb poles for a living. I bet your teachers loved picking on you as a kid……shep, thick table

The reason they send people like you up the poles, is because it wouldnt matter if you fell and landed on your head. No brain cells to damage.

What's the obsession with poles, I've never climbed a pole in my life, Openreach employees do that not Riggers.

I guess 'they ' couldn't send you up a pole because you're such a fat c*nt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
So that's the starting point for negotiations then, they will negotiate down from that position, as with all pay negotiations.

Not that difficult to understand is it??
Or, alternatively, the union could say 'realistically we are going to have to settle for 6% over 2 years, so let's just go with that shall we?' Instead they are advising their members to lose cash money every day they are on strike, a strike they know will not achieve the stated aim.

If you don't believe me, watch Keir Starmers answer to the question about nurses pay. He is not going to be anywhere near paying either.

Top Bottom