Therese Coughy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Still a no then?

Coming from some one who cant string a constructive argument together and a tory voter too boot, its quite funny to be honest.

Unless you been taking english lesson’s, i’d shut the fark up and crawl back under the rock you was born under.

jowwy

So that's a no then.

Your judgement is worrying. As has been suggested before, you really need help.

And as for you, suggesting someone needs help, take a long look in that mirror you old fudder and take a long hard look at your own life decisions before judges others on theirs…..

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm inclined to agree.
Although she did work in defra for quite some time previously, so I think she's across some of the issues..

She's a PhD level chemist so regardless of politics she at least has the capacity to understand the science. Which means she doesn't really have any excuses.

mudsticks

Squire
She's a PhD level chemist so regardless of politics she at least has the capacity to understand the science. Which means she doesn't really have any excuses.
So at least she can't question the established science, without pretty much rubbishing herself.

It's something..
It's not a lot, but it's something.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Shep correcting someone else's grammar is the final curtain.

jowwy

Now that is irony at it's best!

It's 'can't ' and 'someone' you moron, by the way.

Says the yam yam, they call you that because you inbreds cant speak properly. You illiterate, uncouth farking inbred…

Now go ask your mother to wipe the dribble off your face, your embarrassing the family.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I think we're gonna need a bigger bag.

1667038109340.png

Top Bottom