Therese Coughy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
And as for you, suggesting someone needs help, take a long look in that mirror you old fudder and take a long hard look at your own life decisions before judges others on theirs…..

I'm 36.

Taken help and advice over the years. Been in therapy, rehab and sectioned. Sure, that isn't what most people would consider a conventional life. But hey babes, you do you.

I'm not judging you by the way, beyond your clear hypocrisy.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'm 36.

Taken help and advice over the years. Been in therapy, rehab and sectioned. Sure, that isn't what most people would consider a conventional life. But hey babes, you do you.

I'm not judging you by the way, beyond your clear hypocrisy.

Your not judging me, just stating i need help. FFS

jowwy

You're getting wound up on a niche forum.

Well, I may be wrong. And that's fine.

Im not getting wound up at all. Like i said many a time, you know fark all about me and never will. Your just a racist, sexual predator who i farking hate with a passion…

Salty seadog

Im not getting wound up at all. Like i said many a time, you know fark all about me and never will. Your just a racist, sexual predator who i farking hate with a passion…

You sir are a winner. A true gentleman. Hold your head up high. Never ever feel the need to criticise those you know to be beneath you.

They are looking far down on you sir.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'm genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. Please take a break and think about whether this nonsense is good for your health.

And the baiters, please don't be complicit. You're better than that.

I appreciate your position.

But when I'm called a racist and a sexual predator for no reason, I reserve the right to defend myself.

@jowwy you hate me with a passion, yet you don't care?

Here's one that'll fry your mind. I'm Scottish, you're Welsh. And you're the one hating me? Sounds a bit racist...

jowwy

I appreciate your position.

But when I'm called a racist and a sexual predator for no reason, I reserve the right to defend myself.

@jowwy you hate me with a passion, yet you don't care?

Here's one that'll fry your mind. I'm Scottish, you're Welsh. And you're the one hating me? Sounds a bit racist...

And i dont hate because your scottish…..i hate you, because your an absolute prick of the biggest order.

Got nothing to do with race fella

jowwy

I'm genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. Please take a break and think about whether this nonsense is good for your health.

And the baiters, please don't be complicit. You're better than that.

Dont be, my wellbeing is super fine, worry about yourself.

jowwy

You sir are a winner. A true gentleman. Hold your head up high. Never ever feel the need to criticise those you know to be beneath you.

They are looking far down on you sir.

Another clown that adds nothing to the forum….you sir, are a dime bar

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Just out of interest have you ever bought a car?

So when the salesman says 'sorry Craig your car's only worth 10p as a trade in' you just say 'OK then, that'll have to do
You asked me if I had bought a car, not traded a car in.

The analogy is still very poor though. If I was offered 10p on a car worth £10, I would not call 10,000s of people to lose a few days pay until the offer came up a bit.

The truth is that some people will believe the fantasy of 18%, when they are offered, and told to accept 6% over two years they will feel hard done by, and the blame for that will be directed to the government of the day, and not the union leaders who started the fantasy in the first place.

stowie

The truth is that some people will believe the fantasy of 18%, when they are offered, and told to accept 6% over two years they will feel hard done by, and the blame for that will be directed to the government of the day, and not the union leaders who started the fantasy in the first place.

If I was a lower grade nurse, I would probably think that 6% over two years with inflation running at 10%+ p/a is a fantasy. One that I cannot afford.

In reality, if this is the settlement that they have to take then we will see even more nurses leave the NHS and the NHS crisis deepen. The fantasy really is that we can afford to cut these salaries in real terms and not expect massive problems in a year or two.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
If I was a lower grade nurse, I would probably think that 6% over two years with inflation running at 10%+ p/a is a fantasy. One that I cannot afford.

In reality, if this is the settlement that they have to take then we will see even more nurses leave the NHS and the NHS crisis deepen. The fantasy really is that we can afford to cut these salaries in real terms and not expect massive problems in a year or two.

When you're low on the pay scale, inflation is higher than the 10.1% figure quoted. The less you have, the more of that scarce money you spend to eat. And food inflation is way higher than 10.1%. The situation is worse than you state.

Top Bottom