These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
Perhaps we should have been like China?
1669655139734.png

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Perhaps we should have been like China?

In addition to the less effective vaccines mentioned by @cookiemonster above, China does not have a working mRNA vaccine, which makes containment more necessary for them as they have virtually no protection against Omicron. They could, of course, buy them from the West but that's politics.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
In addition to the less effective vaccines mentioned by @cookiemonster above, China does not have a working mRNA vaccine, which makes containment more necessary for them as they have virtually no protection against Omicron. They could, of course, buy them from the West but that's politics.

All very odd. My understanding was that vaccines didn’t reduce transmission, but, rather, reduced severity of symptoms. According to BBC tonight, the main problems are a) lower vaccination rates, particularly in the elderly (less than half uk rates, from memory): lack of immunity in population (wasn’t that the much derided “herd immunity?)

D

Deleted member 28

If you say so...move there if you like it so much.

Why would I want to move to China?

I think the Government did as well as most with regards to lock downs during Covid, It's you people who continuinly complain about how sh*t they are.

I'm simply pointing out that some think China are too oppressive yet complain about our Government not being oppressive enough, make your fu*King mi ds up!

D

Deleted member 49

Why would I want to move to China?

I think the Government did as well as most with regards to lock downs during Covid, It's you people who continuinly complain about how sh*t they are.

I'm simply pointing out that some think China are too oppressive yet complain about our Government not being oppressive enough, make your fu*King mi ds up!
I thought the lockdowns here we're to stop the NHS being overwhelmed,then the vaccine made it possible to open up ?
Eat out to help out,dodgy PPE and feck knows how many millions/billions wrote off for covid loans.But you think they did ok ?
I'll continue to complain how sh1t they are until I see different....maybe you'd like to point out a few positives about them.
"You people" 🙄

D

Deleted member 28

I thought the lockdowns here we're to stop the NHS being overwhelmed,then the vaccine made it possible to open up ?
Eat out to help out,dodgy PPE and feck knows how many millions/billions wrote off for covid loans.But you think they did ok ?
I'll continue to complain how sh1t they are until I see different....maybe you'd like to point out a few positives about them.
"You people" 🙄

Complain all you like for me pal, it's long gone now.

I'll just get on with enjoying life if that's ok with you?

Top Bottom