This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Seriously?
It goes right over my head,don't like, don't reply or engage with someone ? Abuse lol...it doesn't mean anything it's the internet !
Why anyone would to and fro with abuse if they don't like or it offends...it's laughable to watch from afar...childish almost.But if you engage with it,it's going to carry on.

Yeah, I know, that's why I'm bringing it to this thread instead of replying directly. It was grim though and the worst thing is it makes me feel like replying with something equally awful and I don't want to be that person. But that's the point isn't it? It's bait.

winjim

And it's pretty difficult to actually offend me...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I don't know if you even know which specific post I'm referring to but it was beyond disgusting. It was from the bottom of the most putrid cesspit of vile opinions and it showed utter contempt for civilization, for society and for all that makes us human.

That was my interpretation of it anyway.

But your opinion may not be matched with others…….same as my opinion of the C word isnt.

Cirrus

I don't know if you even know which specific post I'm referring to but it was beyond disgusting. It was from the bottom of the most putrid cesspit of vile opinions and it showed utter contempt for civilization, for society and for all that makes us human.

Not the Tory manifesto again…

One of his lighter posts then....

winjim

One of his lighter posts then....

It was bad. But I don't know if the reason for it being so bad would have been apparent to the casual reader, nor even to the poster themselves. I've a feeling that it may have been completely unconscious and only meant to be sort of superficially bad.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I have no idea what you are all referring to but it sounds like I haven't missed much whilst I've had a few days away from the forum.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Seriously?
It goes right over my head,don't like, don't reply or engage with someone ? Abuse lol...it doesn't mean anything it's the internet !
Why anyone would to and fro with abuse if they don't like or it offends...it's laughable to watch from afar...childish almost.But if you engage with it,it's going to carry on.

The much derided @shep said as much a few weeks ago, we clearly have some slow learners.

Top Bottom