This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Not sure if it is the topic for this thread - but round here I have seen far fewer birds around than normal

only seen a couple of small birds in the garden - just pigeons and magpies and an occasional blackbird. We normally have robins, sparrows and blue tits - I think there was also a wren last year
and some woodpeckers that we hear but never see!

ALso - very few birds in the hedgerows on my bike rides - normally there are stretches where they are flying back and forth in front of me as I ride along!

I have also seen far fewer birds of prey - in fact almost none all year - when I normally spot one or two a week

Ian H

Guru
You're thinking badger suicides?
I did once come across a tractor stopped in a lane. The farmer was in front of it, holding a sack and peering down at a badger corpse. He saw me cycling towards him and sauntered innocently back to his machine.

icowden

Legendary Member
Well done. I do.
(I can almost see the cogs turning.)

Yes I know. That's why I asked whether you also compliment them on their mammary glands and gallantly pinch their bottoms so that they know how attractive they are.

I am presuming you live your life like a carry on film, or just have a total lack of respect for women.

D

Deleted member 28

(I can almost see the cogs turning.)

Yes I know. That's why I asked whether you also compliment them on their mammary glands and gallantly pinch their bottoms so that they know how attractive they are.

I am presuming you live your life like a carry on film, or just have a total lack of respect for women.

Presume away old chap.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I'm not going to rise to it and clutter the thread but Jesus Christ I saw some despicable attitude on display yesterday. I'm sitting on my hands here and I'm not going to reply to it but some people are nasty spiteful wretches aren't they?

Stating the obvious, but, 'yes'.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Stating the obvious, but, 'yes'.

Don't you mean 'yes ;)'?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'm not going to rise to it and clutter the thread but Jesus Christ I saw some despicable attitude on display yesterday. I'm sitting on my hands here and I'm not going to reply to it but some people are nasty spiteful wretches aren't they?

Yes they are……..i wish people would call them out on it, but they havent got the bollox in case they get ostracised from the group.

So until then it will keep on happening.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Yes they are……..i wish people would call them out on it, but they havent got the bollox in case they get ostracised from the group.

So until then it will keep on happening.

I don't know if you even know which specific post I'm referring to but it was beyond disgusting. It was from the bottom of the most putrid cesspit of vile opinions and it showed utter contempt for civilization, for society and for all that makes us human.

That was my interpretation of it anyway.

D

Deleted member 49

I don't know if you even know which specific post I'm referring to but it was beyond disgusting. It was from the bottom of the most putrid cesspit of vile opinions and it showed utter contempt for civilization, for society and for all that makes us human.

That was my interpretation of it anyway.
Seriously?
It goes right over my head,don't like, don't reply or engage with someone ? Abuse lol...it doesn't mean anything it's the internet !
Why anyone would to and fro with abuse if they don't like or it offends...it's laughable to watch from afar...childish almost.But if you engage with it,it's going to carry on.

Top Bottom