This thread does not exist, cheers Jim.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Who cares? If this forum is gonna become a troll trolling exercise then I'm leaving and he can farking well win. The place is self referential enough as it is.

Noted.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
This place is going downhill quicker than sanka in a push cart…….you even got the inbred yam yam threatening to beat people up and he couldnt punch himself out of a wet paper bag. While throwing misogynistic comments around like candy at halloween.

Well done guys.

D

Deleted member 28

This place is going downhill quicker than sanka in a push cart…….you even got the inbred yam yam threatening to beat people up and he couldnt punch himself out of a wet paper bag. While throwing misogynistic comments around like candy at halloween.

Well done guys.

What's the fat, Welsh pr*ck going on about now?

I wouldn't need to fight you I could gently jog away leaving you in a big, sweaty heap of illiterate slime with your 'new best friend ' yapping away.

You sad f**k!

jowwy

What's the fat, Welsh pr*ck going on about now?

I wouldn't need to fight you I could gently jog away leaving you in a big, sweaty heap of illiterate slime with your 'new best friend ' yapping away.

You sad f**k!

If you say So, you thick yam yam prick

jowwy

"Look at my new best Friend " fark me, get back on mumsnet!

Oh they making me by electric cars and i want to ride scooters and roam around the country like a gypsy in my camper van….fark off back to play school, ya thick fark

mudsticks

Squire
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya ...
You've got that right enough Unkers. 🤔

A ring fenced playground where our top two trolls can slug it out, keeping themselves amused, enthusiastically throwing hamfisted insults at each other..

Put the whole thread on ignore.

Peace restored 🙏🏼

multitool

Shaman
<makes mental note to venture over to nacf to enjoy Sam's take on this>

Poor old Sam.

1_lmFwT2R-GzaFl5AHyQMGgA.png

"When Nanette defeats Daly and he’s left floating endlessly in the world he created, it’s a message: digitally abusing people may feel good in the moment and it may feel like an escape, but it won’t change anything for you. It’ll just make you angrier, more lonely, more empty, like you’re floating around in an endless dark void of your own creation."

D

Deleted member 28

Oh they making me by electric cars and i want to ride scooters and roam around the country like a gypsy in my camper van….fark off back to play school, ya thick fark

Is English your first language?

jowwy

*pops into NACA for a rare nosey around*

*Sees @jowwy up to his usual tricks*

*Heads off to deal with much more mature 7 year olds*

Pops into naca….realise’s he’s not clever enough to engage in intellectual conversation. Heads off to speak at his normal level, 7yr olds.

Top Bottom