Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Regular
Twitter or X whatever you prefer has gone to shoot since he took over . He’s certainly not improved the platform .

albion

Guru
It was never great but rot usually starts at the top.

ebikeerwidnes

I've been boycotting Wetherspoons since before 2017. I'll argue that it's my free choice when the court summons comes.

Yes

no advertising on my platform limits my ability to succeed

which is not fair

this sort of thing is the sort of thing that we are cracking down on with the youngest grand kid
he is no longer allowed to winge and complain like this

after all - he is 3 now - nearly 4 - and should grow out of this childish behaviour!

now
Dear Elon,
stop winging and grow up

albion

Guru
I recall the bizarre way Sunny Delight started to fail. It was not just the sugar controversy but the fact that a girl 'reportedly' turned orange from excess beta carotone.

Quite a strange carrot. Musk would likely have sued the journalist for a slightly absurd story.
The absurdity for Musk is that there is a chance that it will drive even more advertisers away, especially with its current influence on riots.

albion

Guru
Seems he is also sueing Ørsted, majority owned by the Danish Government.
Will the Danish public differentiate between X and Tesla? I doubt it.

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He's basically done what a lot of owners do and thought he could use it as a toy with fairly disastrous consequences (see Boehly at Chelsea for another current example).

He's a narcissistic fool and if he thinks suing whoever he feels has wronged him is going to do him any favours he's sadly mistaken. Although it probably won't do him much damage financially, it's not going to improve his already faltering public image, though I suspect he doesn't care.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Twitter or X whatever you prefer has gone to shoot since he took over . He’s certainly not improved the platform .

While there are people who still cannot resist the temptation to go on there because "it keeps them better informed", despite, or in many cases, because the owner is a narcissistic, deranged clown, it will continue to be successful.

Drinking the Kool-Aid is easier.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Seems to be No1 for news in the USA and UK.

See above.

It understands the marketing attraction of the lowest common denominator.

Top Bottom