USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Bazzer

Worth watching this clip of Emily Maitlis eviscerating Kari Lake

View: https://x.com/TheNewsAgents/status/1813628114775519453

The lying is incredible. And then the attacking when challenged.

I think that is an old clip despite the date of posting.
Lake was sued by Stephen Richer, a Maricopa County official, for public comments she repeatedly made about ballot rigging. As with much about MAGA acolytes, when reality hits, they are found to be wanting.
The hearing was opened at the end of March this year. Lake didn't submit a defence, but instead filed a statement saying she did not intend to prove her claims were true, or that she had a reasonable basis to believe they were true. She asked that a default judgement be made against her a hearing date set to determine the amount of damages.
So far as I am aware, the damages hearing has not taken place.

icowden

Legendary Member
She asked that a default judgement be made against her a hearing date set to determine the amount of damages.
So far as I am aware, the damages hearing has not taken place.
The Judge ordered that discovery continue as the prosecution need the full amount of information to determine the damages. I think the next stage is September 10th. Mediation has been advised, but it will probably go to a court judgement.

Beebo

Veteran
Talking of Farage. Here he is doing what he does so well, lying.

View: https://x.com/campbellclaret/status/1813829895472156954

Good to see the recently elected MP for Clackton really working hard representing his constituents.

Reactions: C R

Ian H

Legendary Member

eart.JPG

ebikeerwidnes

Whilst agreeing with the Morons bit, does Saudi Arabia, or Iran have nuclear weapons?

No for SA
but Iran is not certain

but there is another one that certainly does - it has been in the news!
luckily they d not have any contested borders or arguments with any neighbours or any other borders onto dodgy countries rules by extremists

albion

Guru
The Trump attempt at making his speech feel a religous sermon/prayer at the start got destroyed by his usual inability to read from a teleprompter without sounding like a 5 year old kids attempt.

I stomached 5 minutes only thankfully. Exact same Trump !

• Sad
Top Bottom