USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

"Look at the opinions"

But not these opinions. Because they don't say things I like.

I read both

Bazzer

Yeah, it certainly scores the point, that the blacks like Trump. Instead of criticising my phrasing, look at the opinions out there.
You never fail to take the opportunity to display your racism and bigotry, do you?
In 2016, around 8% of black American voters, voted for Trump. The last poll I saw which was earlier this year, had support for Trump increase to 17%. This was attributed to dissatisfaction with Joe Biden. Historically black Americans voters support Democrats and even with some voting Republican, the overwhelming majority of black Americans would not vote for Trump.
From social media I have seen, Trump's recent debacle at the NABJ, has confirmed what people knew all along, that Trump is a racist. But even before the NABJ interviews, I would expect that with Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee, whatever black American voter support Trump may have gained since 2016, will have evaporated almost instantly.
There is an irony in some of Trump's comments at the NABJ, in that Shady, sorry JD Vance, is married to an Indian woman and has children who are of mixed heritage. But then it's only the most recent incarnation which has seen Vance as a Trump supporter, having previously called him America's Hitler.

the snail

I thought she was black ?
net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2024%2F08%2Ftrum-venn.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

What are going to do about inflation.

"Prices have gone up"

View: https://x.com/saras76/status/1819754397666001177?t=ysVNiblJIwXRqybRWqH7Ug&s=19

:laugh:

slowmotion

Elon Musk tells me that civil war is inevitable in the UK. Has he been on the wacky baccy again?
I'm practicing on my range in the basement and checking on my stocks of tinned pilchards. Thankfully, my Morse Code can still pass muster when the internet folds.

Top Bottom