USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

albion

Guru
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+bible+slime&oq=trump+bible+slime
Yet another bash, though it does seem to be holy fireworks. Readable clicks.

icowden

Legendary Member
Looks like a bad day for Trump.

Good news - he found $175 million for his bond.
Bad news - he's been gagged again for attacking the Judge's daughter and his stocks are tumbling now that people have realised what crap Truth Social actually is.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68708648

Hopefully by the time he can cash out his shares, they will be worthless.
Of course his campaign is making out he's some sort of silenced saint. I'm not sure America will survive if he wins.

Milzy

It’s always a bad day for Trump when the CIA are working 24 hours a day against him. They’ve over thrown quite a few governments in the past. If Trump doesn’t win, there may be civil war, if he does win there may be civil war. The Patriots will get the blame either way.
There’s going to be summer riots in the states, could be a good time for China to swoop in on Taiwan. Hopefully not as the Middle East campaign is really hotting up now. War is a racket. 🤔

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
It’s always a bad day for Trump when the CIA are working 24 hours a day against him. They’ve over thrown quite a few governments in the past. If Trump doesn’t win, there may be civil war, if he does win there may be civil war. The Patriots will get the blame either way.
You've forgotten to take your pills again Milzy.

• Laugh

Bazzer

If Trump doesn’t win, there may be civil war, if he does win there may be civil war. The Patriots will get the blame either way.
Which "patriots" are these then? Those who are part of the cult of the election denier, or those who believe in democracy, the rule of law and not threatening violence against those who oppose you?

As an aside, to the dismay of many both within and outside government, Trump as the acknowledged sole opposition candidate, Trump now gets intelligence briefings. - Someone charged with mishandling intelligence documents!

bobzmyunkle

The election won’t even take place anyway. Let’s see if I’m right.
Out of interest, what does happen if one or more candidates expire before election date?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Which "patriots" are these then? Those who are part of the cult of the election denier, or those who believe in democracy, the rule of law and not threatening violence against those who oppose you?

As an aside, to the dismay of many both within and outside government, Trump as the acknowledged sole opposition candidate, Trump now gets intelligence briefings. - Someone charged with mishandling intelligence documents!

The New England Patriots.

American Football is intrinsically linked to the political system, as evidenced by The Chiefs winning the Super Bowl, aided by the romance of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Democrats thought this would pave the way for a second term for Biden but he will suffer a nasty fall and not be able to compete, so the New England Patriots will lead the charge and Trump will catch all the winning touchdowns.

Obviously.

Milzy

I'll have you know I came up with that all by myself. I didn't need my bosses fake Russian boilerworker girlfriend to pass on secret Kremlin messages to me or anything!

I simply read the signs in the chem trails. It's all there if you know what you're looking for. Wake up and smell the Kool Aid, sheeple!

Brilliant!! 👌

Top Bottom