USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
He ought to join the Labour Party then ...

Well if it's a choice between spending other people's money on the NHS or on cleaning out the moat, I think I know which I'd go for...

albion

Guru
'“It is my great honour,” the former president wrote, “to be at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach tonight, AWARDS NIGHT, to receive THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY & THE SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. I WON BOTH!" '

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/25/trump-golf-biden-response
'Trump “cheats like a mafia accountant”, including “kick[ing] the ball out of the rough so many times, the caddies call him Pele”, taking endless free shots and falsifying scores.'

albion

Guru

Bazzer

Trump now selling bibles to help his lawyers bills. :rolleyes: It isn't even his own, but a recycled version of one issued somewhat bizarrely, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
"All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It's my favorite book," Trump said...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Trump now selling bibles to help his lawyers bills. :rolleyes: It isn't even his own, but a recycled version of one issued somewhat bizarrely, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
"All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It's my favorite book," Trump said...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's his favourite book - but despite being pressed to quote his favourite line or story a while back he was seemingly unable...maybe he's recently found God in his hour of need....FFS.

Beebo

Veteran

Grifters gotta grift.

Top Bottom