Will Smith. What a knobber. Discuss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
I honestly wish I'd not bothered.I really dont care enough about either of them.

Agreed,
I don't personally care much about either of them in particular.

They're both highly paid and highly privileged people in the 'entertainment' industry, thy can take care of themselves.

The interesting bit is the wider reaction to the incident, and lens they hold up to all the issues, and more listed by @Mugshot .

D

Deleted member 28

Nope.
I'd be reasonably confident you're talking about this thread, but there's lots of different topics in it, it's meandering plenty around it's central theme.
So what should we not care about,

Male on male violence?
Celebs?
Machismo?
Fake news?
White knighting?
Domestic violence?
The Oscars?
Will Smith?
Chris Rock?
Alopecia?
Pinkett Smith?
GI Jane?

etc, etc.
I'm glad you have nothing else to occupy you're thoughts, me personally have had no impact on my life by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.

Do you disect every action carried out by every person on TV and turn it into a debate topic?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mugshot

Über Member
I'm glad you have nothing else to occupy you're thoughts, me personally have had no impact on my life by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.

Do you disect every action carried out by every person on TV and turn it into a debate topic?
I have no idea what you're on about.
You asked a question, why does anyone care, I asked if you meant a particular aspect and gave some examples of things that people have mentioned in relation to the incident, you get your pants in a twist and end with (correct me if I'm wrong someone) reductio ad absurdum.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
I don't really give a toss...

I couldn't give a toss...

I really don't care anyway...

I don't care because I don't think...

Were we all to acknowledge that we've grasped "what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" of his concern, might shep be spared the chore of reminding us?

1648817933225.png

Give the poor sod a break, I say.

mudsticks

Squire

Why on earth do you care what we choose to talk about.?

Do you only ever talk about things that have direct impact on your life.?

How deadly dull, your company must be...

100% sure everyone here has got other things going on to occupy their minds.

Pretty sure none of us (with a few notable exceptions) go around the internet telling other people what they're allowed to find interesting, or are allowed to chat about.

Were we all to acknowledge that we've grasped "what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height" of his concern, might shep be spared the chore of reminding us?

Give the poor sod a break, I say.
:rolleyes:

It's amazing I get anything else done, isn't it??🙄

I feel slightly ashamed, and so must get back to my busy busy day job, of wrangling Hollywood 'slebs..

Ps , happy to acknowledge schlepps total lack of interest in any of these topics :okay:

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
For the one thousand two-hundred and ninetieth time, he's just not interested, capiche?
The depth of his not caring doesn't appear to exclude how much he seems to care about why others care. 🤔

No wonder his head is in a spin! 👇

And why is it you really care exactly?

Why do you care?

Why do you even care?

why does anyone on here care

mudsticks

Squire
What's the second 'C' in 'CC' stand for again?

Cycle Cnuts..

With a silent C..

We were practising rudimentary German this morning..

I can now say

"Hallo!"

"Can I camp here ?"

And "I'd like a large beer please"

In German.

Im thinking that should cover most eventualities 👍🏼🏞️🍻

matticus

Guru
For the one thousand two-hundred and ninetieth time, he's just not interested, capiche?
<snort>

The sad thing is, that might also be the number of pointless posts - across other members - about Shep's various views, cares, concerns etc .. etc ....

I think this forum may be misnamed :scratch:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
<snort>

The sad thing is, that might also be the number of pointless posts - across other members - about Shep's various views, cares, concerns etc .. etc ....

I think this forum may be misnamed :scratch:
Exactly. Any posts that make a general point about a poster, or posters, are, in reality, pointless. :wacko:

Top Bottom