Will Smith. What a knobber. Discuss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe in?
Lots. Someone I know told me all kinds of stuff about conspiracy theories. I laughed them out of the building & called them David Icke. Tin foil hatter etc. Then a lot but not everything came true. He told me about mass inflation coming after Covid which would be globally manufactured.
Back onto will Smith. In Hollywood there are people who get dirt on the rich & famous to manipulate & black Mail them. People like Smith could end up selling their souls to the devil so to speak. Rock & Smith have been mates for a very long time. Pfizer are supposed to be releasing a new drug for the non life threatening hair loss condition. People are so vain it’s big money. The more times you play it back the more it looks staged.

Mugshot

Über Member
Lots. Someone I know told me all kinds of stuff about conspiracy theories. I laughed them out of the building & called them David Icke. Tin foil hatter etc. Then a lot but not everything came true. He told me about mass inflation coming after Covid which would be globally manufactured.
Back onto will Smith. In Hollywood there are people who get dirt on the rich & famous to manipulate & black Mail them. People like Smith could end up selling their souls to the devil so to speak. Rock & Smith have been mates for a very long time. Pfizer are supposed to be releasing a new drug for the non life threatening hair loss condition. People are so vain it’s big money. The more times you play it back the more it looks staged.
View attachment 915
What about the fake planet!!!??????!!!!!
5/10, must try harder :sad:

D

Deleted member 49

I wouldn't normally be bothered watching but I have and I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake/set up myself.Looks staged to me.
That's fifteen minutes of my life I won't get back.

D

Deleted member 49

15 minutes?
Which version did you watch?
The slow mo which shows it's a crock of sh1t....

Top Bottom