Ya boo sucks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

As for feel? Epitome of wokeness

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Ooh - another tip. Try to go at a time when you will have the minimum of dense people who haven't clocked that it is a 12A film aimed at adults and have brought their 3 and 5 year old who after 30 minutes are bored to tears full of pick and mix sugar from the sweets their mum shovelled in with her hands, and just run round the cinema yelling.
( See Staines Cinema for more details)

Years ago I had a choice of a job and a move to Staines or redundancy.

The redundancy money came in very handy.

Mr Celine

Returning to the subject of avatars, are there any less appropriate than Paley's?

Clint Eastwood - The Man With No Name - a man of few words and much action being used as an avatar by a bloviated windbag employed as court scribbler for the Embleton Examiner?

Surely another man of action would be more appropriate for Paley's avatar?

If this one was a bit lot more pompous he might just fit the bill -

1690666158355.png

The Crofted Crest

Cunts the lot of

self-gratification artist.

💋

Pale Rider

Veteran
Returning to the subject of avatars, are there any less appropriate than Paley's?

Clint Eastwood - The Man With No Name - a man of few words and much action being used as an avatar by a bloviated windbag employed as court scribbler for the Embleton Examiner?

Surely another man of action would be more appropriate for Paley's avatar?

If this one was a bit lot more pompous he might just fit the bill -

All this attention, shame it's only from leftie non-entities.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Not such a bad idea but it will never work.

NACA has always been a small group of lefties who only want validation for their ideas.

The minute anyone with a different idea pitches up, the wagons are circled and efforts are made to expel that person.

Those efforts always mostly consist of insults due to a lack of ability in coming up with anything else.

If you could somehow get rid of all those with an alternative view to the forum orthodoxy all would be well.

I'm having great fun with this forum.

Trigger happy lefty wokies.

Simply state a fact, watch the insults fly :laugh:

mudsticks

Squire
Ooh - another tip. Try to go at a time when you will have the minimum of dense people who haven't clocked that it is a 12A film aimed at adults and have brought their 3 and 5 year old who after 30 minutes are bored to tears full of pick and mix sugar from the sweets their mum shovelled in with her hands, and just run round the cinema yelling.

(See Staines Cinema for more details)

Fear not braveheart, I'm going to see it at a cinema where my oh so youthful middle age will lower the demographic by about two decades.

I'll most likely be accompanied by handful of twenty somethings also, but we'll make sure they get a good run out on the beach first so as to tire them out 👍🏼

Top Bottom