Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Regular
Between tonight's two episodes of Mystery Road, they showed that crass advert claiming "the BBC belongs to all of us".
No it fecking well doesn't; it belongs to the tory party, we just pay for it. :angry::cursing:

D

Deleted member 49

We've been groomed as a country to accept this sh1t.Zahawi is too much of a arrogant tw@t to resign, Sunak is too weak to sack him. Johnson really doesn't give a feck and does as he pleases....
Meanwhile Cleverley doing the rounds trying to defend it all and looking like a chump.

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

Shaman
We've been groomed as a country to accept this sh1t.Zahawi is too much of a arrogant tw@t to resign, Sunak is too weak to sack him. Johnson really doesn't give a feck and does as he pleases....
Meanwhile Cleverly doing the rounds trying to defend it all and looking like a chump.

Zahawi is toast, I think.

He's Minister without Portfolio, so he's a cheap sacrifice for Sunak on the Altar of Political Propriety. Plus sending out Cleverley to defend usually means the game is up.

Beebo

Veteran
Anyway, never mind about Zahawi and Johnson. What about those greedy nurses!

Nurses are criticised for poor financial planning for using food banks, yet Johnson can’t survive on the PMs salary without a £800k loan.
Where are the Tory MPs lining up to criticise his poor financial planning?

D

Deleted member 49

Zahawi is toast, I think.

He's Minister without Portfolio, so he's a cheap sacrifice for Sunak on the Altar of Political Propriety. Plus sending out Cleverley to defend usually means the game is up.
Your probally right but does it matter ? There's a revolving door of talent waiting to step in his place.

D

Deleted member 49

Nurses are criticised for poor financial planning for using food banks, yet Johnson can’t survive on the PMs salary without a £800k loan.
Where are the Tory MPs lining up to criticise his poor financial planning?
Oh I don't know we've had another balanced panel on the Kuenssberg show. Iain Duncan Smith, Rachel Johnson and the boss of Tesco Ken Murphy lol.

multitool

Shaman
Probably needs and Oxford comma in here :becool:

Screenshot_20230122_121731_Samsung Internet.jpg

multitool

Shaman
Johnson's trip to Kiev and the emerging story of the £800k loan/Richard Sharp are not unrelated, I suspect.

Johnson's trip is to keep him on mainstream news, cosplaying as leader, because he wants to return as leader.

The £800k story is likely leaked rather than unearthed, and the timing of the leak is not accidental.

Top Bottom