Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
She likely won't be the worst.
It's as if the extractive energy which unleashed our rapine and pillage and extermination upon the globe during our colonial heyday is now confined to the domestic sphere. Remove our national (common) wealth to off-shore tax havens. These aren't patriots, they're traitors.
Severed heads on spikes; you know it makes sense..
Yebbutt, as long as they throw the odd racist bone to shep and his ilk...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
And the pile of stinking Tory sleaze-poo just thickens....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...of-husbands-office?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Julian Knight has had the whip withdrawn following a police complaint. Though his version is that he has recused himself from parliament and hasn't heard from the whip office. The whip office, of course, insist that he has, and so on......https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/julian-knight-tory-whip-removed-police-complaint-b2241303.html

It's not fully clear what it's about though it appears to have started over bullying and has now progressed to him claiming to be the victim.
“Some months ago I accepted the resignation of a staff member following a full inquiry into his conduct regarding House of Commons security issues and, separately, allegations of bullying against him.​
“Subsequently, I have received what my lawyers advise are explicit threats involving blackmail, as well as being at the centre of a campaign of rumour and innuendo.''​

ebikeerwidnes

To be fair - eventually a Tory MP will be accused and will turn out to be totally innocent

It is bound to happen sooner or later

Mind you sooner or later the odds are that my Premium Bonds will come up and I will win a Million

Just probably not for quite some time

but then he could just be 'The One'

Beebo

Veteran
To be fair - eventually a Tory MP will be accused and will turn out to be totally innocent

It is bound to happen sooner or later

Mind you sooner or later the odds are that my Premium Bonds will come up and I will win a Million

Just probably not for quite some time

but then he could just be 'The One'
In the interest of fairness. And I hate this man. Mark Francois was accused and found to have no case to answer.
I’m sure there are others.

icowden

Legendary Member
In the interest of fairness. And I hate this man. Mark Francois was accused and found to have no case to answer.
If you are referring to the accusation of sexual assault and rape, the Met decided there was insufficient evidence to refer to the CPS for prosecution. I'm not sure he counts as "totally innocent" though.

A bit of light relief. ^_^

40b4ed873abd580f.jpeg

PaulB

Number Crunching.

"Mr. Speaker, it's the same old Labour ideas: more debt, more inflation, more strikes and more migration. It's the politics of yesteryear with him, or the future of the country with me." Rishi Sunak, PMQs, 30 November.

More Debt £890bn UK national debt before tories took office in 2010. £2.4 TRILLION UK national debt in June 2022.
More inflation 3.4% Consumer Price Index inflation rate, May 2010. 11.1% Consumer Price Index inflation rate October 2022.
More strikes 456,000 working days lost to labour disputes in the whole of 2009. 561,000 working days lost to labour disputes in August and September 2022 alone.
More migration 242,000 Net migration in 2009. 504,000 net migration in year ending June 2022.

Not looking good for the latest buffoon foisted on us, is it?

ebikeerwidnes

Number Crunching.

"Mr. Speaker, it's the same old Labour ideas: more debt, more inflation, more strikes and more migration. It's the politics of yesteryear with him, or the future of the country with me." Rishi Sunak, PMQs, 30 November.

More Debt £890bn UK national debt before tories took office in 2010. £2.4 TRILLION UK national debt in June 2022.
More inflation 3.4% Consumer Price Index inflation rate, May 2010. 11.1% Consumer Price Index inflation rate October 2022.
More strikes 456,000 working days lost to labour disputes in the whole of 2009. 561,000 working days lost to labour disputes in August and September 2022 alone.
More migration 242,000 Net migration in 2009. 504,000 net migration in year ending June 2022.

Not looking good for the latest buffoon foisted on us, is it?

Yes - but you are missing teh major point that the LABOUR party left
THE NOTE

and look at the state of the economy when they last left Office - they even crashed the economy of most of the world they were SO bad

apparently

Top Bottom