Another Labour lass torpedoes the party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
There's a debate to be had (and we are, sort of, having it) about the appropriateness of calling this government scum. I would have hoped that calling a black woman a "creature" was rather more clear cut. Honestly, is the gap from that to making monkey noises at black footballers all that great?

You - and one or two others - seem obsessed by Webbe's skin colour and gender.

Why is that?

To me, she's simply a lying criminal who doesn't even have the good grace to accept her guilt.

I will leave you - and the one or two others - to attempt to drag racism and misogyny into the equation.

You - and one or two others - seem obsessed by Webbe's skin colour and gender.

Obsessed? Really?

Both skin colour and sex are self evident. It's reasonable to seek assurance that she's treated fairly whether at court or, more germanely, by commentators.

Please would you now explain why you think the term 'creature' appropriate?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Has Paley not figured out yet that he's not a moderator, and no one is going to indulge his lame efforts to prohibit discussion of race, gender, class, or anything else?

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Has Paley not figured out yet that he's not a moderator, and no one is going to indulge his lame efforts to prohibit discussion of race, gender, class, or anything else?

That's a dumb assertion even for you.

Discuss whatever you like.

You are obsessed with Webbe's skin and colour and gender, but don't expect it to interest me.

Obsessed? Really?

Yes, really.

Ask yourself who has mentioned Webbe's skin colour and gender in this thread, then ask yourself why.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
I think we're still waiting

Ah, 'we' - you are getting there, albeit slowly.

This has nothing to do with Webbe, and everything to do with your transparent virtue signalling attempt to portray me in a negative light.

Claud and one or two others might even fall for it, partly because they want to.

I suppose asking for a post about the current strand of this thread - Webbe in case you've forgotten - would be too much.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
as always, to the last syllable of recorded time.

I suppose asking for a post about the current strand of this thread - Webbe in case you've forgotten - would be too much.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's not about you. It's about the content of your post(s).

Hope this helps.

Not for you it isn't.

This is all part of your long running campaign to discredit me at every opportunity.

It's transparent, only those who want to be fooled will swallow it.

Anyway, what happened to your supposed dislike of personal attacks on members?

That's conveniently selective.

Stop being a virtue signalling hypocrite and post on topic, just for once.

Not for you it isn't.

This is all part of your long running campaign to discredit me at every opportunity.

It's transparent, only those who want to be fooled will swallow it.

Anyway, what happened to your supposed dislike of personal attacks on members?

That's conveniently selective.

Stop being a virtue signalling hypocrite and post on topic, just for once.

The bolded bit is nonsense on stilts. If anybody else is convinced I've got it in for Paley please say so. At NO stage in this thread have I personally attacked you. Criticised the content and style of stuff you've posted for sure. Personally attacked? NO.

Questioning your post about Webbe is absolutely on topic; perhaps you could respond in kind rather than going all personal.

Top Bottom