Brave, brave soldiers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
As is explained in the link, many of the chairs looked empty as their occupant was elsewhere or were ticketed.
From the link..... "One of the images released by Virgin Trains, which shows a time code of 11.10am – 10 minutes after the service had departed from London – showed Corbyn walking past seemingly unoccupied seats which did not have slips attached to them indicating they were reserved. Virgin Trains also released another CCTV still, from 11.43am, about 15 minutes after the video was shot. This showed Corbyn and his travelling companions returning to the same carriage to sit down."

So there is video of Corbyn walking past unoccupied seats, that were not reserved, he then sat on the floor to make the video, and then returned to the same seats he had walked past.

Why not just say, 'yeah, he lied to make a point', it would be a lot less embarrassing.

Now, where were you on telling me that Corbyn did not lie about anti-semitism in the Labour party under his control?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Well yes, you even say so in your very next sentence!
She knew the rules and applied the rules based on what other people had done applying the same rules.
If cars on the motorway are driving 90, you follow them at 90 then get pulled over, is you defence going to be you were applying the rules in the same way as others and should not be prosecuted?

It is pretty much exactly what you are slagging Boris Johnson off for doing.

I think that actually your definition of a lie is not any of the dictionary ones, it is simply that someone you don't like is doing something you don't agree with. When other politicians do it you are happy to go with 'mislead' or 'misinform', when Boris does the same thing he is a proven liar.

D

Deleted member 49

From the link..... "One of the images released by Virgin Trains, which shows a time code of 11.10am – 10 minutes after the service had departed from London – showed Corbyn walking past seemingly unoccupied seats which did not have slips attached to them indicating they were reserved. Virgin Trains also released another CCTV still, from 11.43am, about 15 minutes after the video was shot. This showed Corbyn and his travelling companions returning to the same carriage to sit down."

So there is video of Corbyn walking past unoccupied seats, that were not reserved, he then sat on the floor to make the video, and then returned to the same seats he had walked past.

Why not just say, 'yeah, he lied to make a point', it would be a lot less embarrassing.

Now, where were you on telling me that Corbyn did not lie about anti-semitism in the Labour party under his control?
Not that's it's a big deal anymore....but go on.

View: https://twitter.com/AngryScotland/status/900313387267182592?t=56kNJtIDWMWURavADEOIGw&s=19

D

Deleted member 49

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Ah Craigy....bit of deflection there.I actually thought you was talking about Corbyn ?

Hahaha, I was, but I followed the link you provided and stumbled across their very accurate reporting on Keir Starmer's links to Epstein. Are you not interested in what your very believable link takes us to?

Shouldn't we be told more about his attempts to contact Epstein while he was in jail?

Or do you think that Double Down News is also lieing?

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
Hahaha, I was, but I followed the link you provided and stumbled across their very accurate reporting on Keir Starmer's links to Epstein. Are you not interested in what your very believable link takes us to?

Shouldn't we be told more about his attempts to contact Epstein while he was in jail?

Or do you think that Double Down News is also lieing?

Word to the wise: I think you will struggle to get Adam to spend his time defending Starmer, accurate reporting or not.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Word to the wise: I think you will struggle to get Adam to spend his time defending Starmer, accurate reporting or not.
But isn't the point that the scenario proves my point exactly?

When it is backing his point, then Double Down News is honest, credible and trustworthy. When the same outlet puts up a link between Keir Starmer and Epstein, all of a sudden it is barely credible.

It isn't whatboutery at all, it's about blindly accepting what you agree with, and flatly denying that which you don't. When those two sources are the same we have a problem.

You tried pointing out a politician that didn't lie. I showed you where did she did lie, and the response has been that no, she didn't lie, she misled. When Boris Johnson misled Parliament you all accused him of lying. Now one of those can be the right way round, but not both.

D

Deleted member 49

When it is backing his point, then Double Down News is honest, credible and trustworthy. When the same outlet puts up a link between Keir Starmer and Epstein, all of a sudden it is barely credible.

It isn't whatboutery at all, it's about blindly accepting what you agree with, and flatly denying that which you don't. When those two sources are the same we have a problem.

You tried pointing out a politician that didn't lie. I showed you where did she did lie, and the response has been that no, she didn't lie, she misled. When Boris Johnson misled Parliament you all accused him of lying. Now one of those can be the right way round, but not both.
I'm still waiting for your link to Corbyn and anti semitism.....yawn.

D

Deleted member 49

The EHRC said this

"Our investigation found that the Labour Party has committed unlawful acts."

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/inquiries-and-investigations/investigation-labour-party

Jeremy Corbyn said his subsequent suspension was political and that the problem was "dramatically overstated"

So is it the EHRC or Jeremy Corbyn that lied?
The EHRC report showed the level of anti-semitism in Labour was under 1%!
Corbyn was right to claim the slur was a massive, politicised exaggeration and has nothing to apologise for.
As for lying.....go on I'm still waiting ?

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed

You appear to misunderstand. Sir Kier is a backstabbing, deceitful Red Tory who you'd happily vote for if he had a blue sticker on his arse.

And I'm not even a Labour voter.

Top Bottom