Bread and Royal Circuses...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I can't edit my post but I wanted to add that despite being a bit snarky about Harry sounding like an utterly sanctimonious prat in this book, I'm willing to cut him some slack because no little kid should have to stand vigil over his mum's coffin or follow it down a street in front of 100,000 people. That's going to send anybody nuts.

slowmotion

Bootleg download versions of his masterpiece are available on Ebay for as little as £1.89. I've been wondering if buying a copy would encourage the manchild to babble on or shut up. What do you reckon?

multitool

Shaman
I think he's got balls.

If he is right that members of his own family are briefing against him and if he wants to tell his own side he doesn't seem to have many options than the one he has chosen. The RW press are proving his point about them every time they react to something he says. Plus, he's pocketed a tidy sum from it.

Go on, son!

slowmotion

I think he's got balls.

If he is right that members of his own family are briefing against him and if he wants to tell his own side he doesn't seem to have many options than the one he has chosen. The RW press are proving his point about them every time they react to something he says. Plus, he's pocketed a tidy sum from it.

Go on, son!

If he was pocketing less (probably about 0%) from every bootleg copy, would he continue?

slowmotion

He'll print more.

You are screwed either way 😆

If the financial incentive was removed, would he babble on?

Top Bottom