Brexit is going wonderfully as shown by these examples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

If the world stopped making cheese tomorrow I would be fine with that.

Whey out of order.

ebikeerwidnes

I just need to get my egg-noggin around that one... it's a fair point but that doesn't mean that we're making more stuff here for domestic consumption (though be good if we are), it could simply be that we are importing the same amount of stuff but from outside of the EU and most likely incorporating greater shipping distances too. Not an improved situation either for the UK, for Europe or the environment....

and stuff from outside the EU is probably subject to less stringent regulations

which is, so some people might say, one of the benefits of Brexit as you can import cheaper stuff
but keep the prices the same

and, of course, the extra carbon/pollution caused and effects of the additives are someone else's problem

allegedly

C R

Über Member
Cheese is horrible smelly stuff that should be banned!!!

I once accidentally left a half full bottle of milk on by kitchen worktop when I went on holiday
It was the middle of a heat wave and it was in the sun all day for 2 weeks

when I got home it was basically cheese

YUK

No, that would be yoghurt, which is whole fermented milk. Cheese goes first to a process that separates the whey from the fatty micelles, and for that you need to add rennet, as the separation doesn't happen spontaneously.

And despite sitting through Wallace and Grommit numerous times when the kids were young I've only just noticed the Windowlene pun.
Funnily enough I briefly had a similar haircut to Wendolene many years ago. I didn't ask for it, but that's the cut the hairdresser gave me lol. Now it's more like the Wererabbit. Much easier to look after.

Top Bottom