Brexit is going wonderfully as shown by these examples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

For the last 1000 years or so ?

I think you share your life with someone from Ireland, as do I?

Do you remember when some Brexiters thought that it would be sensible for the Republic to join us in leaving the EU and couldn't understand why they wouldn't do what was best for England? I've never seen Ms AU laugh, cry and scream all at the same time before! Ah, happy memories, (added just so I can't be accused of moaning).

D

Deleted member 49

I think you share your life with someone from Ireland, as do I?

Do you remember when some Brexiters thought that it would be sensible for the Republic to join us in leaving the EU and couldn't understand why they wouldn't do what was best for England? I've never seen Ms AU laugh, cry and scream all at the same time before! Ah, happy memories, (added just so I can't be accused of moaning).
I'm over there at the moment visiting family....I'm used to p1ss taking !

Tanis8472

Regular
Haven't read the book, but, I do recall, when we joined EU (well EEC as it was then), one of my occasional drinking pals announced "this won't work, we have been fighting with the b******s for a thousand years, and, we have been beating them, so, they hate us". ;)

Did 'we' beat the Romans, the Normans, or vikings.
Nope, and we are all descendants of all those European cultures.

Shame that folk don't see that!

And 'our' royal family is of Dutch, Spanish, German, French and a few other nationalities. 🙄

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Did 'we' beat the Romans, the Normans, or vikings.
Nope, and we are all descendants of all those European cultures.

Shame that folk don't see that!

And 'our' royal family is of Dutch, Spanish, German, French and a few other nationalities. 🙄

All very true, which is why I was quoting his opinion, I don't share his opinion.

Milzy

This makes my blood boil. 😡
All of this was foreseeable in 2016 and yet 17.4 million people bought the bull poop,
Some due to inherent and obnoxious racism, xenophobia and ignorance but many due to misinformation and media influence.
To claim that any of this is any form of victory or bonus is disingenuous to say the least. 😡

Attachments

• 67B18B9E-E292-41D9-93B2-4AD5C741F410.jpeg
    67B18B9E-E292-41D9-93B2-4AD5C741F410.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 6

icowden

Legendary Member
This makes my blood boil. 😡
All of this was foreseeable in 2016 and yet 17.4 million people bought the bull poop,
Some due to inherent and obnoxious racism, xenophobia and ignorance but many due to misinformation and media influence.
To claim that any of this is any form of victory or bonus is disingenuous to say the least. 😡

Come on - this is a huge win for Rishi! NI now have access to both the UK and the EU markets without tariffs. Next step is to extend that to the UK mainland and then we've won Brexit by being completely independent and yet part of the EU customs union under the jurisdiction of the EU courts!!

I think we had something like that previously...

Milzy

Come on - this is a huge win for Rishi! NI now have access to both the UK and the EU markets without tariffs. Next step is to extend that to the UK mainland and then we've won Brexit by being completely independent and yet part of the EU customs union under the jurisdiction of the EU courts!!

I think we had something like that previously...

Then can he add freedom of movement back in?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom