Brexit Winners: who were they?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
What's monks and nuns gotta do with it...I'm quite happy as a Atheist thanks.

As in Monasteries (the multinationals of the Middle Ages) and all that. Honest toil, growing their own food, brewing their own beer, an occasional pilgrimage to lighten the mood. A bit of exploiting the poor and/or gullible with a few indulgences etc. ;)

D

Deleted member 49

As in Monasteries (the multinationals of the Middle Ages) and all that. Honest toil, growing their own food, brewing their own beer, an occasional pilgrimage to lighten the mood. A bit of exploiting the poor and/or gullible with a few indulgences etc. ;)
Dungeons and dragons aren't my thing....but whatever makes you happy

mudsticks

Squire

Sounds like just another day on the farm right here...:rolleyes:

mjr

I reckon it could be a good thing that we can't get everything we want....like seasonal veg etc.Asparagus,Strawberries all year round being flown half way round the world.Surely we could buy what's available....local of course ! Let the supermarkets suffer !
Not all of it is air freight. A lot came by rail and boat. And some surprising local production like at least two huge tomato grower greenhouses in Norfolk, one heated by a sugar beet refinery, another by a sewage processor.

D

Deleted member 28

Simpleton alert.
I know you're a bit slow but nearly 4 months to think of a reply?

D

Deleted member 28

Not as long as it's been to think up with a benefit of Brexit.*

*Coming up to 6 years and counting BTW
6 yrs?

Here's me thinking we'd been out just over 1, learn something every day.

One benefit I see almost daily is reading your (collective) posts and links to seemingly nationwide catastrophe's due to Brexit and knowing it's made f**k all difference in the big scheme of things to everyone I know.

Worth every penny. :okay:

Mugshot

Über Member
6 yrs?

Here's me thinking we'd been out just over 1, learn something every day.

One benefit I see almost daily is reading your (collective) posts and links to seemingly nationwide catastrophe's due to Brexit and knowing it's made f**k all difference in the big scheme of things to everyone I know.

Worth every penny. :okay:
Yep, neither you, nor anyone you know, is affected by the cost of living :okay:

D

Deleted member 28

Yep, neither you, nor anyone you know, is affected by the cost of living :okay:
And that's entirely down to Brexit?

Even if it was those who voted leave were (or should have been) prepared for a cost implication, I was.

Top Bottom