Can the (Met) police ever change?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Just for balance, their mates say it was a one-off.

View attachment 3327

Is Fiona a member of or a mate of the Met. ?

multitool

Shaman
Not really.

'Woke' just means a level of social awareness. It doesn't mean Not calling dickheads dickheads.

The anti-woke never seem able to articulate their criticisms into something cogent.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 28

Not really.

'Woke' just means a level of social awareness. It doesn't mean Not calling dickheads dickheads.

The anti-woke never seem able to articulate their criticisms into something cogent.

And people wonder why the Tories seem to have so much success at General election time, how can people that are even remotely right of centre ever relate to people like you and vote Labour?

mudsticks

Squire
I just use it as a slur, a bit like 'gammon ' I guess?

Leftywanker would be my favoured tag.

The difference being, that most of us could pretty easily articulate what we mean by 'gammon' ie easily riled up frothing right wing reactionary, averse to change, or social progress.

The sort that will call others snowflake or even 'woke' if they draw attention to inequality or injustice, and want to see something done about it..

Most of us who would quite happily be thought of as 'woke' - ie aware, and awake to social realities, can't really see where the slur in 'woke' is

Care to tell us why you think 'woke' is an insult??

And why lefty is a bad thing,,?

Also still waiting to hear how you've prepared your kids for when they come up against people who are socially, and politically aware.

Or 'woke' even..

Not really.

I don't agree with you description of woke, might be the intension, but it often turns out to be a magnet for abusive motherf*ckers who claim to be good.
Agreed tough that those who claim to be ''anti woke'' are more often even crazyer motherf*ckers.

For a recent example of what i mean Shumirun Nessa vs Jeffrey Marsh i think her comments about a 45 year old trans whatever activist grooming children to break contact with their parents is worrying, just as a find a 45 year old offering candy to little children worrying. I mean he has a whole range of post justifying it but the discussion about whether it is justified or not is really not the point.

Shumirun Nessa questioned his antics and got harrased, her childrens schools got exposed, they dug of pictures of her before she started wearing an niqab etc. etc. harrasment to worrying degrees, and all because she pointed something out.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
If anyone is in any doubt, or experiencing confusion about why Certain Suspects embrace the term 'woke' fith such frantic, quasi-sexual fervour, here's a handy little explainer in the form of a cartoonesque infographic, which I can comfortably say nails it to the fücking wall.

F18D58B11347.jpeg.a88a016a416cf5afac4190b179ea117f.jpg

Top Bottom