Can the (Met) police ever change?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Do you believe that some police might just be c*cks in uniform but that, even if they are, people arrested or questioned by them should just stay schtum no matter how wrong the officer is?

I know half a dozen retired police officers at our club and, while most of them are fine, one of them is definitely a c*ck who got away with a lot in his career when making assumptions about what people deserved.

I totally agree, there are w4nkers in every walk of life it's just about finding that balance.

I know my views are completely at odds with most on here but at least I'll be long gone by the time the country has been taken over by the limp wristed, tofu wokerati.

At least my kids will be prepared.

D

Deleted member 49

I totally agree, there are w4nkers in every walk of life it's just about finding that balance.

I know my views are completely at odds with most on here but at least I'll be long gone by the time the country has been taken over by the limp wristed, tofu wokerati.

At least my kids will be prepared.
Be prepared lol...you make it sound like we're at war or something ?

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
With figures like these.
It's small wonder some police think they're above the law.

More than 1,500 police officers have been accused of violent offences against women and girls over a period of six months, and less than 1% have been sacked, according to new figures.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...cused-of-violence-against-women-in-six-months

And it's no surprise that trust in the pols has broken down.

Is that accused of, or, found guilty of?

There is a difference.

I am not condoning violence against anybody, by the way.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

There is a difference.

Just for balance, their mates say it was a one-off.

20230314_070448.jpg

mudsticks

Squire

There is a difference.

Did you read the article.??
Or even the title of the link.

It says accused of.

Thanks for splaining to me that there's a difference between accused of and found guilty of, because otherwise I really wouldn't have known..

mudsticks

Squire
Listening to some on here theres a 'war' on, usually against either the Government, the Police or the Royal family.

Yet you're the one who claims his kids are 'prepared'..

Prepared to resist the hoardes of tofu munching wokerati??

Or is there some other foe for whom they're 'battle ready' ??
🙄

I know I'm going to regret asking..

mudsticks

Squire
Listening to some on here theres a 'war' on, usually against either the Government, the Police or the Royal family.

In a nutshell.

I'm (mildly) intrigued to know how you've 'prepared' them for all this.

Are they able to spot someone in possession of a pot of kimchi, at 20 paces, just from the way they walk?..

Are they able to tell if someone's ever been, gender questioning, or heaven help us been eating 'ethnically diverse*' footstuffs just by the way they compose a text??

Have they been warned of the dangers of mixing with libtard guardianistas, who will surreptitiously slip keffir water into their beer??

- It happens you know 😥

*Funny innit, cos 'some on here' listen to the gutterati press, and even our beloved 'overlords' and hear them using words such as 'invasion' and 'swamped' and suchlike in relation to asylum seekers, and immigrants in general, and we believe they're trying to stir up a 'war footing' mentality among the hard of thinking -

- to divert attention away from their own woeful mismanagement .

Of course intelligent persons such as yourself, would never fall for that kind of schizzle would they?

*Not kebabs, or curry ofc cos they're 'Proper British Food'

Top Bottom