GBeebies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Veteran
1000010888.gif

D

Deleted member 121

As long as they're on your team, they can of course break the rules and essentially get away with it.

icowden

Legendary Member

Is it me, or is that a public threat to blackmail a sitting MP?

CXRAndy

Veteran
A few seconds contemplation on this and I'm certain the best possible outcome is Tice being prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for blackmail AND revealing what he knows about Gullis.

Where is the blackmail ?

Section 21 TA 1968 creates the offence of blackmail. The offence is committed when a person with a view to gain for themselves or another or intending to cause loss to another makes an unwarranted demand with menaces.

multitool

Shaman
Where is the blackmail ?

Section 21 TA 1968 creates the offence of blackmail. The offence is committed when a person with a view to gain for themselves or another or intending to cause loss to another makes an unwarranted demand with menaces.

I defer to Your Honour's undoubted legal expertise.
:laugh:

However Tice's gain is for the attacks from Gullis to cease, under threat of revealing compromising information.

Not very nice is he, your guy.

CXRAndy

Veteran
I defer to Your Honour's undoubted legal expertise.
:laugh:

However Tice's gain is for the attacks from Gullis to cease, under threat of revealing compromising information.

Not very nice is he, your guy.

If Gullis, ( who I hadn't heard of until this post) had been attacking Tice (don't know the back story)

Tice is just telling him to shut it. He may have some gossip or real evidence of unsavoury behaviour, not necessarily illegal.

usual slanging match

Glass houses

Top Bottom