Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
Here you are again, calling someone gay because you think it insults or humiliates them.
You can call me queer if you like. Why would I care? It's not a derogatory thing to be gay.

It's a false equivalency though. Gay men aren't seeking access to women's spaces or services, unlike men who claim to be women are.

'Other bigots' include Gina Rippon, Professor of cognitive neuroimaging and Cordelia Fine, Professor of Philosophy of Science.
View attachment 6483

View attachment 6479

Guess what? When it has been suggested that a brain scan might tell who is 'genuinely' a transwoman/transman with an opposite sex brain, the trans community have been very much against it. What if it turns out all those trans identified men are no different to other men after all?

You haven't understood my point. You are a complete simpleton.

You'll argue anything but the point.

Because your point is irrelevant. If gay people aren't seeking special privileges, it doesn't matter whether being gay is identifiable by neurological scans or not.

classic33

Über Member
Here you are again, calling someone gay because you think it insults or humiliates them.
You can call me queer if you like. Why would I care? It's not a derogatory thing to be gay.

It's a false equivalency though. Gay men aren't seeking access to women's spaces or services, unlike men who claim to be women are.

'Other bigots' include Gina Rippon, Professor of cognitive neuroimaging and Cordelia Fine, Professor of Philosophy of Science.
View attachment 6483

View attachment 6479

Guess what? When it has been suggested that a brain scan might tell who is 'genuinely' a transwoman/transman with an opposite sex brain, the trans community have been very much against it. What if it turns out all those trans identified men are no different to other men after all?
Gena Rippons main argument is not that a female brain is no different to a male brain. It is that every brain is different from every other brain.
She acknowledges there are differences in the book that you so kindly posted a picture of. Sales dropping now that she isn't on the lecture circle as much.

As for the brain of a trans man/woman, there are differences, according to Spanish investigators—led by psychobiologist Antonio Guillamon of the National Distance Education University in Madrid and neuropsychologist Carme Junqué Plaja of the University of Barcelona.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

I'm pretty sure that, within my lifetime, gay people seeking to live life on their own terms were portrayed as seeking special privileges.

What they asked for was equality, regardless of how it was portrayed. I don't recall gay men seeking access to women's changing rooms or toilets because they feared other men. Gay rights didn't impinge on other people; some demands for 'trans rights' do.

This emotional blackmail of 'It's just like gay rights' doesn't wash. It's just another attempt to make women and girls pay the cost of giving a subset of men what they want.

Why don't you guys make trans identifying men welcome in your spaces, like eventually happened with gay men?

Another sports women has her olympic dream stolen away by a male in her division

View: https://x.com/jk_rowling/status/1818982581423010155?t=fIJrWFEY1iUoQsPmhX9mUQ&s=19

It's perfectly simple. That's not right.

While I'm in a different camp to you and @AuroraSaab on how we treat trans etc issues around toilets, changing rooms and other 'spaces' sport, particularly professional/elite sport, is no place for the person who beat nine bells out of the clearly female Italian competitor.

I suspect the issue here is that Boxing is fundamentally corrupt with multiple bodies supposedly regulating the 'sport'.

It's perfectly simple. That's not right.
Why not? It's what you have advocated for on here - it's self ID. Bit hypocritical to say it's not right at this stage because you don't want to look like you approve of a man punching a woman in the face.

While I'm in a different camp to you and @AuroraSaab on how we treat trans etc issues around toilets, changing rooms and other 'spaces' sport, particularly professional/elite sport, is no place for the person who beat nine bells out of the clearly female Italian competitor.
You'd be OK if Khelif was in women's changing rooms, a women's rape victim support meeting, a domestic violence refuge though ....
Those are also no place for men.

I suspect the issue here is that Boxing is fundamentally corrupt with multiple bodies supposedly regulating the 'sport'.

The issue is a man in Women's sports.
The issue is self ID. You've supported it. Pretending it is about anything else is buck passing cowardice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

There is one small glint of light from this man beating up this women in the Olympics.

Everyone now has seen what people have been warning of.

Men punch far harder than women. This will be the turning point for the Olympics banning all men from women's events

classic33

Über Member
There is one small glint of light from this man beating up this women in the Olympics.

Men punch far harder than women. This will be the turning point for the Olympics banning all men from women's events
Where is Hergie Bacyadan to fight then?

monkers

Legendary Member

More Trans Panic from the village idiot.

1722447980143-png.png

monkers

Legendary Member

Imane Khelif would destroy you in much less than 46 seconds despite the fact that she is female and a woman.

D

Deleted member 159

Imane Khelif would destroy you in much less than 46 seconds despite the fact that she is female and a woman.

No doubt being a trained male boxer :okay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom