Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

She's a cisgender woman you moron. A woman who satisfied the IOC regulations.

All due to the trans hate being spread, women are being judged and stigmatised by morons insisting that they are trans. They tried it with Michelle Obama, Macron's wife, and others. So many allegations prove false, but it never stops morons like you. In your case 'moron' is not so much an insult as a statement of fact.

It's all part of the craze of farkwit fanatics like yourself.

Just leave people be.

No, he is male with DSD .

IOC clinging onto dei as most other
Sporting bodies have recognised, males and females need to be separate in sports.

monkers

Legendary Member
No, he is male with DSD .

IOC clinging onto dei as most other
Sporting bodies have recognised, males and females need to be separate in sports.

Try getting off Russian propaganda sites farkwit.

During the 2024 Olympic Games, after beating Italy’s Angela Carini, Khelif has been the subject of false claims that she is a male-to-female transgender woman. Algeria is an Islamic country in which gender transition is illegal.[3] A Russian media report incorrectly claimed that it is proven that she has a Y chromosome.[4] The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the Paris Boxing Unit published a joint statement affirming her eligibility to compete, and described many reports as misleading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imane_Khelif#2022:_IBA_Championships_final_and_boxing_successes

D

Deleted member 159

The public aren't interested, it's the person has XY, confirmed. Therefore is male, banned from women's events.

Mokgadi Caster Semenya is banned from female competitions

He has XY

D

Deleted member 159

Nandy, say watching male beat up females boxer 'uncomfortable'

No sh!t Sherlock. Has the penny dropped now

monkers

Legendary Member
Nandy, say watching male beat up females boxer 'uncomfortable'

No sh!t Sherlock. Has the penny dropped now

Sad to hear that she is no brighter than a simpleton like you.

I'll believe it when I see the evidence. The IOPC continue to say the entry criteria is met. Assigned female at birth - not trans.

The problem for all you numpties is that between you, you can't agree what a woman is. Apparently it's anything that Rowling thinks it might be. Though she is an expert on 'magical thinking' we might agree. Though I think her Potter books were absolute crap.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

IOPC continue to say the entry criteria is met. Assigned female at birth

Youve been told this before about mistakes in confirming sex at birth with DSD.

You don't assign, you confirm usually with observation. But some will need a DNA swap to confirm they are actually something different

monkers

Legendary Member
Youve been told this before about mistakes in confirming sex at birth with DSD.

You don't assign, you confirm usually with observation. But some will need a DNA swap to confirm they are actually something different

I agree ''sex assigned at birth' is a silly phase. It is not my invention or to my liking, but it prevails.

Until it is confirmed that she has a DSD (which it isn't) then she remains a cis woman.

The fighter you allege has a DSD and beats up women for sport, has been defeated by other women fighters nine times, including one Irish boxer who says that her opponent had done nothing wrong.

I know next to nothing about boxing, but I remember what Ali used to say; along the lines of 'don't get hit, or be good at soaking up punches'.

Crying within 46 seconds that your opponent hit you and it hurt, sounds pretty feeble to me (for a pro fighter).

Until it is confirmed that she has a DSD (which it isn't) then she remains a cis woman.
No. They remain the sex they were at birth.
Let's do a swab test and clarify the situation once and for all.

The fighter you allege has a DSD and beats up women for sport, has been defeated by other women fighters nine times, including one Irish boxer who says that her opponent had done nothing wrong.
Unfair advantage isn't decided by outcome. Outstanding female athletes will beat mediocre male ones. It doesn't mean the males didn't have an advantage.

Did Lance Armstrong have an unfair advantage only in the doped races that he won, or all the races he was doping in?

I know next to nothing about boxing, but I remember what Ali used to say; along the lines of 'don't get hit, or be good at soaking up punches'.
Does this enhance your knowledge at all?
Men have 162% greater punching power than women.

GT5gvT1XoAA3lrJ.jpeg

Crying within 46 seconds that your opponent hit you and it hurt, sounds pretty feeble to me (for a pro fighter).

What a nasty piece of work you are. You really are despicable.

D

Deleted member 159

I'm sure you would be crying within 5 seconds if punched by a trained boxer. There is no shame in admitting men are far more powerful when it comes to physical attack

classic33

Über Member
No. They remain the sex they were at birth.
Let's do a swab test and clarify the situation once and for all.
Who do you think you are you to be making demands like that?

Did Lance Armstrong have an unfair advantage only in the doped races that he won, or all the races he was doping in?
How many races was that, simple number will do. Don't sidestep the question.
What a nasty piece of work you are. You really are despicable.
You've finally taken a long, hard look in that mirror!

You've previously argued that trans men should be in the men's section, in sports. And that men should have no problem accepting them, as they pose no threat to men.Why is he different?
No, I have not. That is a lie.

Transmen are women and should (and almost invariably do) compete in the Womens category. If they choose, and are allowed, to compete in the Men's category they would have no advantage.

Top Bottom