Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

monkers

Legendary Member

IOC PRESIDENT THOMAS BACH SPEAKS ABOUT IMANE KHELIF:

"Imane Khelif is a woman. She was born a woman, and she fights with women. There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt about that. We have carried out very extensive tests that prove it. ”

Who knows the truth. Not you, not I.

D

Deleted member 159

"Imane Khelif is a woman. She was born a woman, and she fights with women. There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt about that. We have carried out very extensive tests that prove it. ”

Not interested in IOC. They adhere to other governing bodies and abide by their selection process which exclude males from female sports

IOC decided to go by, well you told you were female.

Boxing authorities have conducted DNA tests and say they have XY chromosomes.

They're male

Now look at the arrest rates.
Yes, let's do that. Oh look, men are massively more likely to be arrested for violent offences and for sexual offences.

Women don't even commit enough sexual offences to register as visible in the graph.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/377453/females-arrests-type-of-offense-england-and-wales/
Screenshot_20240803_194135_Chrome.jpg

Women are often arrested for violence but not prosecuted - because men don't press charges.

They aren't. That graph above is the arrest rate, not the conviction rate - it shows they aren't 'often arrested for violence' as you claim at all, not compared to men.

There's no such thing as victims choosing to 'press charges' anymore. The police haven't required the cooperation of the victim to prosecute crimes for some years. If there is enough evidence, they will proceed.

You can't seriously be saying that there would be anywhere near the same levels of conviction for female violence as there are for male if only men were prepared to report women. That's just ridiculous.

monkers

Legendary Member
You can't seriously be saying that there would be anywhere near the same levels of conviction for female violence as there are for male if only men were prepared to report women. That's just ridiculous.
I never said that either.

What a contemptuous twister you are.

You two can have the forum. With nobody left responding, you two fools can be in your own echo chamber.

Last message ... bigots everywhere can just go fark themselves.

D

Deleted member 159

I never said that either.

What a contemptuous twister you are.

You two can have the forum. With nobody left responding, you two fools can be in your own echo chamber.

Last message ... bigots everywhere can just go fark themselves.

:hello:

Bit remiss of you to fail to give the source of your quote. It's from an Algerian football Twitter account, not Thomas Bach. I can't find any quote where Bach says 'We have carried out very extensive tests that prove it'.

The accounts is bonkersly biased for Khelif.

View: https://x.com/DZFOOTBALLDZ/status/1819673303499276455

Bach actually said, 'We have two boxers who were born as women, raised as women, who have passports as women and who have competed for many years as women and this is a clear definition of a woman...'

We don't know they were born as women. That's why we need a swab test.

Being raised as women is irrelevant. Having a passport that says Female is irrelevant; it means nothing in sport. They obviously aren't definitions of women.

Why didn't you let us see your quote was from a biased Algerian site? Because it seems to be made up to me. No actual news site says the IOC have done 'very extensive tests'. Perhaps you can post the link so we can look at these very extensive tests ourselves?

You post stuff and expect people to take it at face value. When you get pushed for the receipts you get shirty.

If you keep posting unevidenced nonsense, I will keep challenging you on it.

classic33

Über Member
Yes, let's do that. Oh look, men are massively more likely to be arrested for violent offences and for sexual offences.

Women don't even commit enough sexual offences to register as visible in the graph.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/377453/females-arrests-type-of-offense-england-and-wales/
View attachment 6515

They aren't. That graph above is the arrest rate, not the conviction rate - it shows they aren't 'often arrested for violence' as you claim at all, not compared to men.

There's no such thing as victims choosing to 'press charges' anymore. The police haven't required the cooperation of the victim to prosecute crimes for some years. If there is enough evidence, they will proceed.

Your link goes elsewhere.
Title of the piece being
"Number of arrests in England and Wales in 2022/23, by offence and gender"

Top Bottom