Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Not only so but Tatchell has been publicly vocal in his support of abortion, which is a form of infanticide.

So what we have here is a man who does advocate killing children accusing a man, who absolutely does not advocate killing children, of wanting to kill them.

In your view, is this a child?:

IMG_20230219_110017.png

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Obviously I have no mind of my own so I let the YouTube algorithm decide what I want to watch for me, and today it's given me this.
snip
Interesting point about gender / genre, I never made that link but it leads me to thinking about gender in a slightly different way and decoupling it from sex.

View: https://youtu.be/Kh22m1QG6i4

Once again the YouTube algorithm serving things up to me but here's an interview with Eminem in which he uses the word 'gender' where you might expect him to say 'genre'.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/C-Ic4QUHD4k?feature=share

icowden

Legendary Member
Yet, when it's pointed out that it's not just men you change to "Not all men of course, Classic.", before going off down that it's men who are responsible for the majority. A majority that's dropped from 99% earlier in this thread to 98% now.
Care to explain the difference?

There are two rooms, one with , 5000 men one with 5000 women.
4900 of those men are sexual predators. 100 of those women are sexual predators.

If you have to choose a room to be in, butt naked, armed with only a feather duster and shouting "come and get me", which group are you less likely to be sexually molested by?

Which group are the bigger concern?

One of these groups is physically stronger and has a penis which can be inserted into a woman. The other group is physically weaker and unless they have brought something with them are limited to what they can do with their fingers.

Which group do we think is the major problem?

We do not legislate for outliers. Not everyone will obey the law. Women are far, far more likely to obey the law than men. They are vastly more likely to want to keep children safe. It is incredibly rare for a woman to be involved in paedophilia and in all instances (AFAIK) they are working with a man or men.

Last edited:
In your view, is this a child?:

View attachment 3128

Non human foetus, I guess, so you can make some point. I don't agree with Unkraut's view on abortion but this seems an odd post considering half this thread is about human beings magically becoming something they aren't despite biological science to the contrary. Surely by your logic, this foetus is whatever it perceives itself to be?

classic33

Ireland has a smaller population than Yorkshire, so it would statistically have a minute population of transwomen. Yet at one point there were 3 in Dublin women's wing, at least 2 of them sex offenders.
I'd love to know where you get the figures for the Irish prison population from. Neither the prison service or The State keep such records.

I've asked about the three you said were in Limerick prison and you put up a piece from the Irish Independent. Whilst saying there were another 12 in other Irish prisons. The only other women's prison being Dublin, which appears to have lost nine of them now, possibly all twelve even as you say "at one time".

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Conflation of biological sex with gender again.

Well it's an easy mistake to make. In fact pretty well the entire human race has been making this mistake since the dawn of history. Only in about the last decade has light finally dawned ...

multitool

Pharaoh
Well it's an easy mistake to make. In fact pretty well the entire human race has been making this mistake since the dawn of history. Only in about the last decade has light finally dawned ...

I posted pages back about 3000 year old Hindu scripture that disproves what you just posted.

Just because you don't know something does not mean it doesn't exist.

monkers

Legendary Member
When UK transactivism seeks to stop women meeting, hounds them out of jobs, and bombards them with death threats, it is trying to shut down debate.

The idea that UK women should stop campaigning for their rights because the US fundamentalist right wing have latched on to transactivism for their own ends is nonsense. This is like saying UK Muslims can't campaign for their specific needs because Al Qaeda exist.

You don't count anything as relevant or worth considering, including male rapists in a Scottish women's prison, unless it's unmitigated disaster for everybody 24/7.

The fact that recording male crime on the women's crime increases those stats massively you dismissed as 'half of feck all is still feck all'.

You've routinely dismissed basic things like women having privacy and dignity in vulnerable spaces and services as unimportant. Anything other than being assaulted in a toilet is moving the goal posts it seems.

Ireland has a smaller population than Yorkshire, so it would statistically have a minute population of transwomen. Yet at one point there were 3 in Dublin women's wing, at least 2 of them sex offenders. The way you dismiss women's discomfort over stuff like this simply shows you really don't care. If it doesn't matter to you, it shouldn't matter to anybody.

No, it didn't have to be this way. Women could have just given up their language and their single sex spaces. They could have tolerated men in women's jail. They could have not objected when men entered the women's sports category and women and girls lost places, records, and medals. Fortunately they didn't.
AS's motto - never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

None of the truth matters to AS, but for the benefit of other readers, the truth is that at the time of their incarceration, prostitution was an offence in the Republic of Ireland. One of the three was a visitor from Indonesia who fell foul of that law. Another was a trans woman who was incarcerated for prostitution before Self-Id. The third was a seriously nasty individual that anyone should be afraid of.

The law regarding prostitution has since changed in the RofI, under the present law, two of those prisoners would no longer be committing an offence. There were plenty of women incarcerated at Limerick for the same offence.

Although they were incarcerated in the estate of Limerick prison, they were held in an old condemned wing separate from other prisoners. The facilities are so poor that slopping out continues there. The prisoners were held in solitary confinement for 23 hours per day, without access to each other, let alone being allowed to trot around the prison estate with access to others.

But typical AS, with her usual spin.

multitool

Pharaoh
This is typical of conspiracy theorists. They bombard each other with untruths but they accept them because they are so utterly convinced of their own righteousness. Scrutiny goes out of the window and the lies become truism.

Top Bottom