Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

The open category will be absorbed into the male category. There will be very few competitors in open.

Then after the merger of cats (meow), you will see the disappearance of trans in male open category.

Most are average men who didn't make it

Yes. Just a bunch of men living their entire lives dressed as women (and taking the huge amounts of abuse, as a result) purely in order to place higher in a race nobody has ever heard of.

Something must be done.

D

Deleted member 159

Yes. Just a bunch of men living their entire lives dressed as women (and taking the huge amounts of abuse, as a result) purely in order to place higher in a race nobody has ever heard of.

Something must be done.

Its a big event, if you follow cycling you would've known it. Yes its not a grand tour, but its a big deal. I suppose you havent heard of Ronde van Vlaanderen, more commonly known as the tour of Flanders. Another big cycling race

multitool

Its a big event, if you follow cycling you would've known it. Yes its not a grand tour, but its a big deal. I suppose you havent heard of Ronde van Vlaanderen, more commonly known as the tour of Flanders. Another big cycling race

And with this, you've exposed yourself as a total bullshîtter, as if we didn't already know.

Comparing a 110 year old World Tour spring classic, with an amateur sportive that nobody had even heard about (including you) until the 'phobes picked up on it. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 121

Looking at the prizes which includes beer and bragging rights it doesn't seem like a big deal.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
First they came for the little races, then they came...

A couple of years ago they came for a little race and every single cis woman involved in organising and competing in it said 'nah we're cool thanks, now please stop misrepresenting us and stop trying to use us to promote your transphobic agenda'

D

Deleted member 121

First they came for the little races, then they came...

The rest of Martin Niemöller's confessional speech, Zuerst kamen sie (first they came) ends with:

"Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me"

Which seems quite apt given the flow of things...

D

Deleted member 159

And with this, you've exposed yourself as a total bullshîtter, as if we didn't already know.

Comparing a 110 year old World Tour spring classic, with an amateur sportive that nobody had even heard about (including you) until the 'phobes picked up on it. :laugh:

Yes there is a sportive , but also a much more serious event for ex professionals, who have won UCi world events.

The trans was not competing in the sportive.

So who is the bullshitter now

D

Deleted member 159

A couple of years ago they came for a little race and every single cis woman involved in organising and competing in it said 'nah we're cool thanks, now please stop misrepresenting us and stop trying to use us to promote your transphobic agenda'
Correction

monkers

Legendary Member
'They're still men, always stronger and faster because of male puberty'.

Words never spoken by Beryl Burton.

Last edited:
Top Bottom