Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru

CXRAndy

Guru
It's better if you are bright enough to understand the words.

Let me try again. If changing in the same space as another women, I have no preference if they are cisgender or transgender - it amounts to the same, two women in once space.

No one women, and one male

monkers

Legendary Member
No one women, and one male

The law may be too difficult for you, but others understand. I have no problem at all with trans women as a group of people.

Nobody is asking you to share with anybody else Aurora, I mean Andy, so best to leave it to women - thanks all the same.

CXRAndy

Guru
No, they don't.

Oh yes they do 👍

The law may be too difficult for you, but others understand. I have no problem at all with trans women as a group of people.
You can't consent to unisex spaces on behalf of others.
Nobody is asking you to share with anybody else Aurora, I mean Andy, so best to leave it to women - thanks all the same.
If you demand that transwomen have access to women's spaces and services you are in fact asking them to share, and to share with men.

I'm not Andy BTW but you two are welcome to have fun with your suppositions. I don't feel the need for a sock puppet to reiterate my views; the arguments stand on their own merit.

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh yes they do 👍

Yougov from last year:

Screenshot_20230720_200937_Samsung Internet.jpg

41% is not "the vast majority".

It's a minority.

classic33

You can't consent to unisex spaces on behalf of others.

If you demand that transwomen have access to women's spaces and services you are in fact asking them to share, and to share with men.

I'm not Andy BTW but you two are welcome to have fun with your suppositions. I don't feel the need for a sock puppet to reiterate my views; the arguments stand on their own merit.
Isn't that what you've been doing all along, for all women?

Top Bottom