Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
No, I want you to stop believing that you know more about what is to be a woman than women do. The only way you could know as much, is to have the gender identity of a woman. If so then I'll listen. I don't need a picture of a 'dick pic' thanks, you sounding like one is already more than I need.

Does a transgender man know what it is to be a woman? Or did he while he was a woman, but now he doesn't because he is no longer a woman?

At what stage does he lose the right/ability to know what it is to be a woman?

monkers

Legendary Member
Does a transgender man know what it is to be a woman? Or did he while he was a woman, but now he doesn't because he is no longer a woman?

At what stage does he lose the right/ability to know what it is to be a woman?

Ask Andy if you want true enlightenment, and free dick pics. Go on, you know you want to.

monkers

Legendary Member
Yuk, glad I didn't risk 'opening' the pic.

Nothing wrong with a Victorian moral tone, whether withering or not.
There were no pics, just a statement that for trans women in transition that female hormones cause a good deal of genital atrophy. any images were mentally drawn by the reader.

Yeh, there is.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Ask Andy if you want true enlightenment, and free dick pics. Go on, you know you want to.

You are not good at answering the tricky questions are you? Two very simple questions and you have ducked them both by referring me to other people.

Can a biologically female transgender man be guilty of mansplaining?

At what point does a biologically female transgender man lose the right to explain to others what it is to be a woman?

Not sure how it works with transmen, but with transwomen it's when they are arrested for sex offences apparently. That's when their innate gender identity evaporates in a puff of smoke and they no longer 'are who they say they are'.

Ian H

Guru
You are not good at answering the tricky questions are you? Two very simple questions and you have ducked them both by referring me to other people.

Can a biologically female transgender man be guilty of mansplaining?

At what point does a biologically female transgender man lose the right to explain to others what it is to be a woman?

I don't think you understood Monkers' answer.

Top Bottom