Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Any evidence that women with short hair are routinely being accosted with violence in women's toilets, apart from the occasional Twitter anecdote? Plenty of evidence that unisex spaces are bad for women. When you encourage men to enter, regardless of how they are dressed or identify, you make women's single sex spaces unisex spaces.

Ah, so we'll take it from your refusal to answer my request for evidence for your assertion that you have no evidence.

Thought as much

ps whataboutery is really poor form.

Last edited:
Could you? How many years is "a few"?
Any evidence for that?

Say around from 2015 which is when Stonewall started pushing the transactivist agenda and using their training schemes and Index grift to mislead employers into thinking that men could use women's facilities and services, and thus giving the green light to men to cross previously accepted boundaries.

As for evidence that men are increasingly using women's facilities, I could put some photos up - from Twitter like your post - but I'm not sure you'd appreciate it.

multitool

Pharaoh
Say around from 2015 which is when Stonewall started pushing the transactivist agenda and using their training schemes and Index grift to mislead employers into thinking that men could use women's facilities and services, and thus giving the green light to men to cross previously accepted boundaries.

As for evidence that men are increasingly using women's facilities, I could put some photos up - from Twitter like your post - but I'm not sure you'd appreciate it.

You haven't provided any evidence that it's only the last "few years" that trans women have used female toilets, and are still trying to move the goalposts or deflect.

I have never seen a trans woman in a male toilet ever. In over half a century. Not one.

Perhaps they are in the women's...

I have short hair and always wear jeans. I've never been questioned in the Ladies about whether I am in the correct toilets, but you seem to think it's a common occurance.

multitool

Pharaoh

And always have been.

As I said. Not once in 54 years.

I have short hair and always wear jeans. I've never been questioned in the Ladies about whether I am in the correct toilets, but you seem to think it's a common occurance.

Ah..."seem" again.

Always a prelude to an Aurora lie.

Nowhere have I said it's a common occurrence, and I'm not sure how you would come to the conclusion that I do, given that you can only go on my published words here.

As transitioned women, or those going through transition and living in their adopted gender, I'd expect them to be in the women's.

Like @multitool I've never seen a transwoman in the mens.

And my experience of working with a transwomen predates by the best part of a decade the alleged Stonewall campaign you mention.

Pale Rider

Veteran

At the risk of having another feeble attempt made at criticising my prose, you really need to add 'knowingly' in there somewhere.

After all, I can't believe a deep thinker such as yourself would judge the book by its cover.

CXRAndy

Guru
As transitioned women, or those going through transition and living in their adopted gender, I'd expect them to be in the women's.

And my experience of working with a transwomen predates by the best part of a decade the alleged Stonewall campaign you mention.

That's because men won't stand for it. Being women they will take a very low profile discrete approach

At the risk of having another feeble attempt made at criticising my prose, you really need to add 'knowingly' in there somewhere.

After all, I can't believe a deep thinker such as yourself would judge the book by its cover.

You're right, I should say knowingly. I was thinking of people I know to be trans and in a work environment rather than the loo in Tesco's or the Grosvenor Centre in Northampton.

And always have been. As I said. Not once in 54 years.
What do you imagine that proves, other than some men have happily been crossing women's boundaries for decades?

The obvious answer is that men who cross dress would previously either not do so in public, or when doing do wouldn't use public facilities. Now they are using Women's toilets and changing rooms. All at no cost to you, obviously.

I think in the past there has been a tacit understanding that those men using women's facilities were genuinely long standing dysphoric and had had surgery. This is no longer the case.

Perhaps you chaps could encourage transwomen to use the Men's, seeing as how you are so keen on people being accommodating to their needs.

multitool

Pharaoh
What do you imagine that proves, other than some men have happily been crossing women's boundaries for decades?

Earlier you were trying to argue that 'men' haven't been doing this until the last "few years".

When challenged to provide evidence and failing so to do, you are now pivoting to the antithesis of what you said earlier :laugh:

Would you really? An expectation that comes at no cost to you at all obviously. You just get to feel all nice and progressive.
Why can't transwomen go in the Men's toilet with you, Bromptonaut?

You've said several times that the transwoman you work with uses Women's facilities, so obviously you're not going to see them in the Men's.

Earlier you were trying to argue that 'men' haven't been doing this until the last "few years".

When challenged to provide evidence and failing so to do, you are now pivoting to the antithesis of what you said earlier :laugh:

No, I've said that previously they would either avoid public facilities or a small number would use the Ladies - and women were accommodating of this very small number because they were likely of the view that such men were genuinely dysphoric.

Why aren't you more accepting of non conforming men by encouraging them to use male facilities?

Top Bottom