Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
India willoughby is a trans bloke, who hates Kelly Jay Keen.

Kelly Jay Keen promote women's free speech, women only spaces, no medical treatment of kids whether permanent drugs or surgery.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I suspect its more than that given a whole raft of her engagements have been cancelled at short notice

The bigger question is would the arbiter of what we are allowed to hear - @theclaud - allow this artist to play at 'her' place?

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I'll indulge Paley's stupid, disingenuous, ignorant question, as I'm procrastinating about something even more boring. If our place were suitable for major music gigs (it isn't) then yes of course I'd host a gig. If she wanted to hold a rally with KJK or similar as a speaker, then no I would not agree to it. Love how people who claim they stand for freedom of speech want to compel independent organisations to programme stuff against their wishes. :rolleyes:

icowden

Legendary Member
Show me the woman you're referring to -
The oddest thing about this post from India Willoughby is that the image in it can be found nowhere else on the internet. We only have Willoughby's say so that the chap on the right is Enrique Tarrio. We have no context for the Rally, who was organising it or why KJK was helping pin a microphone on.

Not only that but if he is Enrique Tarrio then why would he be wearing a T shirt saying "Enrique Tarrio did nothing wrong". It's very hard to compare the man on the left with the man on the right due to the mask and sunglasses, but I'm not convinced that they are in fact even the same person.

So - In the absence of any supporting evidence I call bullpoop on this "story".

Ian H

Guru
The oddest thing about this post from India Willoughby is that the image in it can be found nowhere else on the internet. We only have Willoughby's say so that the chap on the right is Enrique Tarrio. We have no context for the Rally, who was organising it or why KJK was helping pin a microphone on.

Not only that but if he is Enrique Tarrio then why would he be wearing a T shirt saying "Enrique Tarrio did nothing wrong". It's very hard to compare the man on the left with the man on the right due to the mask and sunglasses, but I'm not convinced that they are in fact even the same person.

So - In the absence of any supporting evidence I call bullpoop on this "story".

So, if he's just an ordinary Proud Boy, not one of the main men, that's okay?

CXRAndy

Guru
Or it could be a smear campaign against Kelly Jay Keen.

Given she has not done anything other than talk common sense in the defense of women, girls.

Or it could be a smear campaign against Kelly Jay Keen.

Given she has not done anything other than talk common sense in the defense of women, girls.
A trans person starting a smear campaign? That must be fake news, trans people are farking angels, must be an pretend trans person like the ones that say ''punch terfs in the face'' otherwise it doesn't fit the narrative so MUST be fake news...
And even if it isn't it is because rainbows and such

icowden

Legendary Member
So, if he's just an ordinary Proud Boy, not one of the main men, that's okay?
Well if we are going to do what ifs, then what if he's a pro-trans lobbyist and happens to be next to speak? Is that OK?
What if he isn't a proud boy at all?
What if his name is Julian and he's kind to animals?

Much criticism is given on this thread to people posting unverifiable content when it supports the GC lobby. I think that criticism and analysis should apply both ways.

Ian H

Guru
Well if we are going to do what ifs, then what if he's a pro-trans lobbyist and happens to be next to speak? Is that OK?
What if he isn't a proud boy at all?
What if his name is Julian and he's kind to animals?

Much criticism is given on this thread to people posting unverifiable content when it supports the GC lobby. I think that criticism and analysis should apply both ways.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47C342BC6s

icowden

Legendary Member

Great so now we have some context.
This was the Speaking for Women Rally in Miami. Internet references seem to be crediting KJK with organising it but I can't find anything to substantiate that. What is interesting is that she says

"Now it's your turn... yeah... thank you for your patience" as she hands him the PA mic and the web feed mic.
To me that implies that she has just spoken and is just handing over the equipment to the next person to speak - possibly even sanctioning him speaking and not interrupting her speech. The clip is quite selective and doesn't show us what went on before.

It doesn't seem to me like she is endorsing him or the Proud Boys in any way.

Top Bottom