Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Take a step back and look at what you are doing, Ike.

You are bending over backwards to try and minimise the (at the very least) sharing a platform with neo-nazis.

CXRAndy

Guru
Its the trans clan are trying to create a narrative that Kelly Jay Keen is a Nazi. ;)

icowden

Legendary Member
Take a step back and look at what you are doing, Ike.
You are bending over backwards to try and minimise the (at the very least) sharing a platform with neo-nazis.
No - I am doing precisely what you have been doing with every post about perverts pretending to be trans. I am asking whether this video shows what you say it shows. At a freedom of speech rally, you can't then say "you can't speak because I don't agree with you".

If you are going to portray KJK as being a Nazi sympathiser, you need to provide more evidence than her handing a microphone to the next speaker. The guy isn't wearing an "i'm a nazi badge" and there is no evidence in the clip that KJK knows who he is or anything more than he is the next speaker.

Of course she will be aware that fascists groups keep turning up to her rallies, it doesn't follow that she agrees with them. But if you are rallying around freedom of speech, you can't then start censoring people just because you don't like what they are saying.

Of course she will be aware that fascists groups keep turning up to her rallies, it doesn't follow that she agrees with them.

“Why do all these people keep showing up?”

IMG_3794.jpeg

Ian H

Guru
No - I am doing precisely what you have been doing with every post about perverts pretending to be trans. I am asking whether this video shows what you say it shows. At a freedom of speech rally, you can't then say "you can't speak because I don't agree with you".

If you are going to portray KJK as being a Nazi sympathiser, you need to provide more evidence than her handing a microphone to the next speaker. The guy isn't wearing an "i'm a nazi badge" and there is no evidence in the clip that KJK knows who he is or anything more than he is the next speaker.

Of course she will be aware that fascists groups keep turning up to her rallies, it doesn't follow that she agrees with them. But if you are rallying around freedom of speech, you can't then start censoring people just because you don't like what they are saying.

That is sophistry worthy of Rees-Mogg.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
At a freedom of speech rally, you can't then say "you can't speak because I don't agree with you".

Aren't her gigs called Let Women Speak? Not that I'm taking the branding at face value, but even if you buy it, why is she obliged to offer him a platform?

icowden

Legendary Member
Aren't her gigs called Let Women Speak? Not that I'm taking the branding at face value, but even if you buy it, why is she obliged to offer him a platform?
True, and she probably isn't. Without knowing more of the background to the Miami rally, it's difficult to know why the Proud Boy was given a speaking place. I do think that letting women speak does require the support of men though - so there's that.

A picture of Nazis at a Nazi rally doesn't work to illustrate your point. The example given is a small group of Nazis turning up at a much bigger rally for something different.

And still being welcomed and their presence defended because they are seen as allies.

CXRAndy

Guru
From what I've seen her rally's are outdoors in public areas. Anyone can turn up. The woke police aren't doing anything to protect the women from being attacked by men dressing as women

Top Bottom